20 Reasons Why You Are Not Losing Weight
Trying to reduce your weight, but it is not reduced? While trying to lose weight, our body against this. To lose weight there has to be proper plan. But if you are not losing weight after having proper diet and doing exercise, then there must be some problem. Let’s have a look at the below 20 reasons why you are not losing weight
- Not following of What You are Eating: Many of us do not have a proper follow up of what they are eating. It is a vital point if you are demanding to cut your weight. You should have your own food diary to follow up. This will definitely help you to lose your weight.
- Eating incorrect Food: If you are just focusing on smoldering the calories but not focusing on the food items what are taking then you are making a mistake. You should not take those kinds of foods which contains bread and sugar. You should take foods which contain carbohydrate and protein like potatoes, brown rice, etc..
- Eating too much: To lose your weight, you should follow one rule which is “calories have to burn up more than you eat.” So, maybe you are working out but not losing weight then definitely you are eating too much. When you feel hungry only then you should eat and eat bit by bit so that you can bring to a halt just before you acquire full.
- Having less protein: Protein is one of the most important ingredients in our body and you might be eating less protein contaminated foods, which is another reason of not losing the weight. If you load up with protein contaminated foods during the breakfast, then you won’t feel hungry. Also, metabolic slowdown can be prevented by having more protein contaminated foods.
- You are not bracing Weight: Bracing weight is the best way to losing weight. Lifting weight is the best way to bang your buck. Push ups, squats are some kind of body weight workouts which will help you to lose your weight. This kind of workouts targets to stubborn foods and burn them up.
- You are not Working Out Enough: You may be working out, but the intensity is not enough to reduce your weight. Your workout has to be based on intensity not based on time. Working hard will help you to burn your calories more quickly. But remember, it is not required to spend your time in the gym more than 1 hour. Just make sure that you are using the best of this 1 hour.
- You are in Under Stress: You should keep yourself happy always. Make sure you are charging yourself both mentally and emotionally. You must do your best for full-body wellness.
- You are not giving time to improve: You should make a workout routine like you work out your full body one day and then give the following day to do stretching, or take a break.
- You are not having a sound sleep: For a good physical and mental health as well as health, sound sleep is very important. Obesity comes when you are having a poor sleep.
- You are drinking Alcohol or eating Binge: Drinking alcohol and eating binge is a familiar consequence of dieting. Some of them even eat more than their body requires. Based on the intensity, just a particular binge can often spoil a full week’s value of dieting.
- You are avoiding Cardio: Running, jogging, skipping, swimming are cardio workout. These cardio’s are the most successful way to burn up your calories. It is also very important to burn fat of our belly. Because this fat contains the injurious “visceral” fat and due to visceral fat you will have to face dangerous diseases.
- You are sitting at a desk full day: You may be spending your maximum time in front of your computer at the office. A recent study shows that if you get up from your seat and walk around just for three minutes you will burn extra 60 calories in a day. To do so, you can create a reminder on your office computer.
- You are drinking less water: If you drink much water, then you will be benefitted regarding losing your weight. The person who drink half a liter of water within 1 and half and hour, can burn 25%-30% calories.
- You should eat Mindfully: Eating mindfully is one of the most powerful techniques to lose weight. Enjoy every bite of your meal without any interruption. This will help you to lose your weight significantly.
- You are having too much Junk Food: If you are addicted to junk food, then it will be tough to reduce your weight. You just need to avoid junk food if you wish to improve your health.
- You may be starving for a long time: If you have been trailing weight for a few months and strike a plateau, then maybe you just require to seize a break. Because it is not a good idea at all to starve for a long time.
- Your hopes are not realistic: Many of us are trying to lose weight within a very short time which is not realistic. Because losing weight is a slower process. So, keep continue your hard work. Definitely you will reach your goal.
- You are focusing only dieting: Long term dieting is not a solution regarding losing weight. It may increase your weight instead of reducing. You should think about making your body healthful, not depriving it.
- You might be having a Medical condition: There are few medical circumstances and due to that you are gaining weight and making it hard to reduce weight. If you are having sleep apnea, PCOS, etc., then please consult with a doctor regarding this.
- You are having food too frequently: Many of us think that if we eat too frequently, it will help to lose weight, which is a wring myth. Basically, there is no effect on burning calories or losing weight if you take food too frequently.
If you still think you need help losing weight you can check out the following: