Best Treadmills under $1000 to Help You Save Your Pocket
In today’s modern era, gaining weight is very simple. All you need to do is eat junk food and lead a sedentary lifestyle. It is the process of getting back in shape which can prove to be challenging for you. You need to spend hours exercising at the gym and sacrifice all your favorite dishes and eat only healthy and nutritious foods. It is needless to say that gym memberships can be a costly affair. Most of you may not be able to afford a good gym. There are also many people, who can barely manage to find enough time to visit the gym on a daily basis. What is the solution in such cases? Exercising at home is the best way out.
Visit some of the local stores in town and you will come to know that there are various workout machines, which are designed for personal uses at home or work. Treadmills, elliptical trainers, steppers, workout bikes, and rowing machines are some of the exercise equipment which can easily be used at home. However, it makes no sense if you have to burn a hole in your pocket to thin down at home. For example, if you are planning to buy a treadmill for your own use at home, always look for a machine which will fit your budget and also have all the necessary features to help you keep track of your fitness and lose weight effectively.
Features of the Best Treadmills under $1000
There are several types of treadmills in the market. Some are available with tons of features and a heavy price tag, whereas, some are available with just the right number of features and an affordable price tag. It is quite natural for anybody to prefer a costly treadmill. However, if you do not use all the features and do not plan to work out on a daily basis, then investing such a large sum of money can be a sheer waste. Thus opting for the latter is always preferable. Here some of the features you should look for in a treadmill well below $1000.
- Proper Cushioning of The Running Surface: The running surface of any treadmill is very crucial. Experts say that when you land your foot on a hard surface while running or jogging, it creates a pressure on your joints such as your knees and ankles. This pressure can cause serious problems to these joints in the long run. However, if the running surface is properly cushioned or padded, it can absorb most of the pressure and help avoid any serious injuries to your joints and back.
- Heart Rate Monitor in The Handle Bars: Treadmills are one of the simplest forms of workout machines available in the market. It does not exert too much pressure on your heart if used at a casual pace. This is one of the reasons behind experts and doctors recommending heart patients to use a treadmill at home. However, if you have a history of heart ailments, then always look for a treadmill which comes with built-in heart rate monitors in the handle bars. The moment you hold these handle bars and start your exercise, the machine automatically starts to keep track of your heart beat. It warns you if your heart rate goes beyond normal.
- A Powerful Motor: If you are serious about your workout routines on your new treadmill at home, then very soon you will start exercising for longer hours on the machine. In such cases, it is very important that you choose a treadmill which comes with a powerful motor. A 2.5 HP to a 3 HP motor will be a good option. These motors can run for longer hours and will never make a noise as you work out.
- Durable Construction: When you decide to buy a treadmill for your personal use at home or work, always ensure that you buy one with a strong construction. A machine made with mostly strong steel will always last longer than any other machine. if you buy a treadmill with a weak construction, then it may shake vigorously if you run or jog at a greater speed on the machine.
- Big Sized LCD Display: The LCD display of a treadmill is another crucial part of the machine. It shows a lot of information about your workout routine such as the time you spend on the treadmill, the distance covered, calories burnt, your heart rate, and average speed amongst many other data. If the treadmill you choose comes with a small sized LCD display, then firstly it may not provide all the necessary data and secondly, it may not be clear at all. Thus, a big sized LCD display is always welcome when it comes to buying any workout machine, especially a treadmill.
- Quiet Operation: A treadmill which operates quietly is always preferred over noisy ones. If you own a treadmill, which barely makes any noise during operation, you can use it even in the middle of the night without disturbing your family members. Noisy ones can be a real headache. It can easily distract you from your workout routine and make you feel irritated.
- Adequate Number of Preset Workout Programs: If you work out the same sets of exercises day after day, it can get very boring after a few weeks. Your body also needs tougher challenges in order to get better. This is why always choose a treadmill which comes with several preset workout programs. Once you get accustomed with a specific program, you can easily switch to another tougher challenge.
Choosing a treadmill for your personal use may seem a very simple task. However, when you jump in the pool to find the best, it can really get you confused. This is why always prepare yourself beforehand, so that you can easily lay your hands on the best without burning a hole in your pocket. Since it is also a type of investment, time plays a critical role.