Best Vertical Climber for 2018
There are several reasons that can give rise to excess body fat. Most of these reasons are too simple and hardly take much time to make your body swell with fat. If you lead a sedentary lifestyle and eat all types of junk food, you will naturally gain body weight within a few weeks or months. On the other hand, the path to shed excess fat is very tiring and takes a lot of will power from your end. You have to avoid all your favorite dishes and also exercise regularly. You have to spend hours at the gym and sweat it out real hard on various types of workout machines.
Most of the time it is seen that people spend hours walking on the treadmill. They believe that walking can help shed excess body fat very easily. Although this is true to some extent, it is not an effective way to lose weight if you are in a hurry. There are many other highly effective and strenuous workout machines, which can easily help you get back in shape much faster than a treadmill. These include the likes of elliptical trainers, rowing machines, and vertical climbers. Out of all these, the vertical climbers are easy on your pocket and can also be kept out of sight when not in use very easily.
What Are Vertical Climbers?
As compared to other types of workout machines found in large fitness clubs and gyms, vertical climbers are comparatively new in the market. This is one of the prime reasons behind not much people being accustomed with the machine. Vertical climbers provide a full body workout and works all the major muscle
groups in your body. This means that you need not invest your hard earned money on other types of workout machines if you use a vertical climber at home. According to experts, just a 30 minute session on a vertical climber is enough to help you shed excess body weight and get back in shape. These workout machines are available in different varieties and come with multiple options. There are some which can be easily folded and some which do not take up much space when kept away.
How Can A Vertical Climber Help You?
Unlike popular beliefs, vertical climber are more useful than a treadmill or even an elliptical trainer when it comes to burning body fat. This is simply because on a treadmill or an elliptical, you are merely walking, jogging, running, or climbing. In other words, your lower torso is at work on these machines. On the other hand, on a vertical climber your entire body is getting a proper workout. This boosts the calorie burning process in your body and also helps your body in several other ways.
- Enhances Your Metabolism: Spending even a few minutes on a vertical climber can help improve your metabolism and boost your digestive system. This is the first step towards achieving a proper health.
- Boosts Your Heart Health: Spending time on your vertical climber can also help improve the overall health of your heart. Once your heart conditions improve you will naturally feel young again.
- Strengthen Your Muscles And Improve Endurance: Exercising on a vertical climber provides a full body workout. As a result of this, all the major muscle groups of your body gets properly strengthened and your endurance level also improves over time.
What to Look For In a Vertical Climber?
As discussed above, there are various types of vertical climbers in the market and these come with different price tags and features. Choosing the right vertical climber may not be as simple as it may seem. There are several factors to keep in mind while searching for a suitable vertical climber. Out of all the vertical climbers in the market, just a handful or so will let you adjust the machine according to the height of the user. If your machine is going to be used by most of your family members then you need to choose a vertical climber which allows you to adjust the machine according to the height of the user. There are some which also provide a heart rate monitor and calorie count. Users with heart problems are better off choosing a vertical climber which come with these features. It is needless to say that size and price of the machine will obviously play pivotal roles in helping you choose the right machine.
Top 5 Vertical Climbers
Choosing the right vertical climber for your personal use at home may seem like an uphill task to most of you. To make things simpler, here are 5 of the best vertical climbers in the market suitable for most of the users.
Body Champ BCR890 Vertical Stepper
Once you use this machine, you will forget about using your stationary bikes and ordinary steppers at home. It provides a highly effective workout that stimulates the challenges and actions of rock climbing. With the help of the Body Champ BCR890 Vertical Stepper you can expect a more dynamic body movement. This is possible with the help of the bungee suspension system.
This system makes this machine better and safer and also prevents any type of joint or knee damages and harsh strains on your body. The entire frame of the stepper is solid enough to provide superior stability. It comes with solid steel pedals, as well as, non-stick handle grips. The built-in transportation wheels also help you to move the machine easily from one location of your home to another. Thanks to the Body Champ BCR890 Vertical Climber you can easily target your legs, arms, buns, and ABS for a complete workout. It helps you build and tone your body muscles and get you back in shape in no time.
- The 2 bungee cables provide a suspension support and ensure fluid workouts without any risk to your comfort and safety levels.
- Built-in transportation wheels are an added advantage when it comes to moving the machine.
- The height of the machine can be easily adjusted according to the height of the user.
- The workout monitor helps you get all the necessary workout related information so that you can concentrate on your exercises.
- It takes a lot of time to assemble the machine.
- It tends to make a noise after a few months of regular use.
Best Choice Products Total Body 2-in-1 Vertical Climber
The next on the list of the best vertical climbers is the Best Choice Products Total Body 2-in-1 Vertical Climber. This machine is a proper combination of strength and cardio training. Exercising on this product is just like bringing the benefits of a gym to your own home. This vertical climber has been designed to mimic the physical movements of rock climbing and it provides a complete body workout involving all the major groups of muscles of your body.
It is needless to say that when both your upper and lower body parts are involved in a workout, it will naturally burn more calories than usual. This vertical climber also comes with adjustable climbing arms, along with foot pads which have an anti-slip top layer. The best part about this climber is that it also comes with an exercise bike that offers a low-impact cardio workout. This cycle comes with 8 levels of resistance and has a display which shows all the important information pertaining to your workouts such as distance traveled, speed, time, and much more.
- This vertical climber is easily foldable making it very convenient to store it away out of sight when not in use.
- You can do both strength and cardio training with this machine due to the presence of a workout cycle and a vertical trainer.
- The exercise cycle comes with 8 different resistance levels, making it convenient for all types of fitness enthusiasts.
- The climber foot pegs may appear to be too far apart from each other for some users.
Corgy Vertical Climber
Another addition to the list of the 5 best vertical climbers is the Corgy Vertical Climber. This machine is quite sturdy and it can easily accommodate a maximum user weight of 222 pounds. It is one of the best options when it comes to home gyms and burning excess body fat. It gives you a full body workout and also helps to stretch your legs and arms.
This vertical climber is a useful tool when it comes to building muscles. This machine also comes with a foldable design, which makes it highly convenient for users to store it and save space. You can either store it behind your wardrobe or under your bed. This workout machine also comes with an LCD display which shows your speed, time, calories burned, and distance. The entire structure is made of durable steel alloy which makes it highly durable and lightweight at the same time.
- This vertical climber is suitable for all body types and the height can also be adjusted as per user requirement.
- The compact and foldable design makes it a popular choice amongst users with a space problem at home.
- It does not come with transportation wheels.
Feierdun Folding Climbing Machine
This vertical climber has been ergonomically designed and comes with 5 different levels of height adjustments. It also has isometric anti-slip grips suitable for all types of body structures. The maximum user weight capacity of this machine is 440 pounds and the machine itself is compact and comes in a foldable design. The entire structure of the machine is made of durable steel that makes it highly durable and stable even when you exercise at top speeds on this climber. You can easily burn around 500 calories on this vertical climber during the same time span spent on a treadmill or an exercise bike.
- It is a great choice for space crunch users due to its foldable design.
- It is rather easy on your pocket and comes packed with multiple features.
- This vertical climber does not come with any resistance adjustments.
MaxiClimber Vertical Climber
When you talk about vertical climbers, you certainly cannot ignore the MaxiClimber Vertical Climber. This machine is effective and safe at the same time. It comes with isometric non-stick grips and is ergonomically designed to suit all body types. The height of the machine can also be adjusted rather easily as per user needs.
The best part about this machine is that it comes with an automatic personal timer that starts and stops when you do. The entire steel frame of the machine is durable and stable making it rather safe for users to use. The machine itself is compact and can easily be folded for easy storage. This workout machine comes pre-assembled. Thus, no need for you to spend time trying to assemble the machine on your own. The price tag of the machine is also rather affordable and suitable for all users.
- The pre-assembled machine saves a lot of time for users in having to assemble it on from scratch.
- The workout timer starts and stops when you do making it a great idea for users, who often forget to start the display manually.
- Some parts of the machine, such as the black wheels and plastic pedals, may break after a few weeks of regular use.
As discussed above, choosing a suitable vertical climber is not a piece of cake. It takes time and you also need to do your homework on the features of such machines. Amongst those discussed above, the clear winner is the MaxiClimber Vertical Climber (CHECK BEST PRICE HERE). Just like any other workout machine, it also comes with some negative aspects. Nonetheless, the benefits and positive features of the machine weigh much higher than the negative ones. The best feature about the climber is the automatic timer that works with you. The moment you commence your workout it starts ticking and the moment you stop it stops too. A feature which many users will find useful and convenient.