Features To Die For
Cycling is a very interesting sport. People of different age groups always love to spend some time cycling around the neighborhood or to go different places. Apart from the enjoyment, cycling is also a very great form of exercise to help you stay fit and healthy. This is one of the prime reasons behind indoor cycles being used in various fitness clubs. These days, you will also find people using such workout machines at home. In a way, this is rather beneficial since most of the people find it difficult to get some time to exercise or go to the gym. We take a look at the Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Indoor Exercise Bike.
Prime Features of the Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Indoor Cycle
Over the course of years, the popularity of indoor cycles have grown in leaps and bounds. As a result of this, you will find types of such workout machines made by different manufacturers. One of the popular models available in the market is the Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Indoor Cycle. It packs in a lot of punch and can be used by people from different fitness groups.
- The handlebars of the Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Indoor Cycle will give you the feeling of using a real racing bike. These dipped handlebars can be moved up or down and can be held in any way suitable for you.
- The frame of the bike is also newly improved with an upgraded handlebar stem and post. This will help you avoid getting tired even if you wish to work out for long hours.
- A bigger and heavier flywheel will help you enjoy a quieter and smoother workout. This is why the Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Indoor Cycle comes with a 40-pound flywheel. Even if you work out at night, when your entire family is sleeping, the bike will not disturb them at all.
- The seat of the bike is anatomically designed with a soft cushion. This will help you exercise without feeling any pain on your back. This seat can also be adjusted in both up or down and forward or backward positions.
- The Bladez Fitness Fusion GS II Indoor Cycle comes with a clear LCD display. It provides several important data such as your speed, distance covered, total distance covered, time spent on the bike, and calories burnt.
- The exercise machine comes with transport wheels, which allows you to store it away at a corner of the room when not in use. You can easily shift it to another location on your own, thanks to the wheels.
- There is also a water bottle holder in the machine, where you can place your bottle and use it while exercising.
Experts believe that you should have at least one exercise bike at home, so that you can perform light exercises whenever you get some leisure time. This will help you stay fit and get rid of unwanted body fat without even going to the gym. In other words, it will be a great form of investment.