Bowflex Treadclimber TC100 Review
You must have heard about the Bowflex Treadclimber TC100. However, do you know much about the machine and its features? This workout machine is one of the latest entrants in the world of exercise machines. It combines an elliptical, a treadmill, and a stairclimber into one machine. It has been tested and seen that the Bowflex TC100 Treadclimber can burn up to 2.5 times your body calories as compared to any treadmill at the same speed. Here is our Bowflex TC100 Review.
Main Features of the Bowflex Treadclimber TC100
- Can reach speeds upwards of 4 miles per hour
- LCD backlit display is very interactive
- Via USB slots built right into the machine you are able to charge your devises while you sweat
- Two people are able to keep their data saved in the machine to easily track your progress
- small footprint helps to fit this machine in your home
How to Take Good Care Of Your Machine?
Do you own a car? If you do, then you should know how important it is to keep the car properly tuned. If you take good care of your car, it may break down anytime and anywhere. Similar is the case with any workout machine. Whether you decide to buy a treadmill or a spin bike or even an elliptical machine, it is your responsibility to look after the machine and take good care of it regularly in order to ensure its longevity.
Many of you may not know the right technique to take good care of your Bowflex TC100. Although everything is mentioned in the manual, very few of you actually get enough time to read the little booklet properly and carefully. Here are some easy steps to help you with the maintenance part of your workout machine.
- Tighten All Screws: After regular use, some of the bolts and screws may get a bit loose. If you do not tighten these bolts and screws on time, then it may give rise to an accident in the long run. This is why it is always recommended to check all the screws and bolts on your TC100 Bowflex once every month. This will ensure that the machine does not fall apart during your workout routine.
- Lubrication Is A Must: Your Bowflex Treadclimber TC100 has several movable parts. It is better to use a good quality product to lubricate the movable parts of the machine. It will ensure the smooth motion of the treadmill for a long time. You should follow this step at least once every week. Regular motion of the movable parts cause friction which may dry up the lubrication. This may make the machine a bit difficult to use.
- Wipe Daily: During your exercising routine, you will notice that droplets of perspiration fall on various parts of the Bowflex Treadclimber TC100. If left ignored, this may damage the metallic frame of the machine and also spoil the smoothness. The best solution is to wipe off your perspiration after every use. Use a dry piece of cloth for this purpose and ensure that you do not use wet cloth to wipe the console. One drop of water in the console will definitely damage the circuit.
Factors to Consider While Shopping For the Bowflex Treadclimber TC100
Many of you may think that buying the Bowflex TC100 Treadclimber is the only thing in order to work out every day. However, you will be surprised to know that there are several factors to keep in mind while shopping for the machine. Some of these factors have been discussed below.
- Adequate Amount of Space At Home: In order to keep the Bowflex Treadclimber TC100 at home, you will require a good amount of free space. Before you decide to buy the machine for your personal use, ensure that you have enough space at home where you can safely place the machine. The Bowflex Treadclimber TC100 is a bit on the heavier side. Thus, moving it regularly may not be possible.
- Budget: Although you may feel the urge to buy the Bowflex Treadclimber TC100, you may feel the pinch in your pocket when you pay for it. Check and see whether the machine fits your pocket or will it burn a hole in it. If it is the latter, then opting for a cheaper model will be a suitable thing to do.
- Number of Users: How many people from your family are planning to use the Bowflex Treadclimber TC100, is a big question to answer. If it is only going to be yourself, then it is okay to go for the machine. However, if there will be more people to use it, then it may be a good idea to go for a workout machine which comes with multiple user profile feature.
- Usage Frequency: Will you be using the machine every day or once or twice a week? If you plan to use it on a regular basis, then the Bowflex Treadclimber TC100 is one of the best workout machines you will come across. However, if you plan to use it just once a twice a week, then opting for a cheaper model will be a feasible thing to do. This will help you save your money and also get the desired results.
Many of you may think that buying the Bowflex TC100 Treadclimber online may be a risky job. On the contrary, it is very convenient to shop online. You can pay as per your suitability. You can get the Bowflex Treadclimber TC100 delivered to your living room. You can also shop for the machine from a shopping website when the rest of the world is sleeping. These benefits may not be available at a physical store. Add to that the facility of getting a good deal on the product from a reputed online shopping site.
Buying a workout machine is for your own benefit. This is why it is always better to take some time to decide on the right machine as per your requirement and budget. Many people may wish to own a feature rich treadmill for their personal use. However, several factors may play spoil sport to such wishes. Always find out as much as possible about any treadmill before you actually purchase it. Purchasing a exercise machine after gaining proper knowledge about it is always a better deal than buying blindly.