Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 Review – The Workout Machine of Your Dreams
Do you find it tough to find your toes under your bulging belly? Then it is time to take matters seriously and workout every day in order to lose unwanted body fat and get back in shape. You may either join a good gym or opt for regular walks or jogs in order to thin down a bit. So, these don’t seem suitable enough for you? Then the only option left is to buy a good workout machine for your personal use and use it daily at home during your leisure time like the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200. Over the years, the demand for several types of home workout machines has seen a sudden jump. As a result of this, manufacturers have come up with several innovative designs for treadmills, elliptical trainers, and spin bikes. The TreadClimber TC200 combines the features of the Treadmill, Elliptical and Stepper all into one machine. Let’s take a deeper look into the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 Review below.
Main Features of the Bowflex TC200:
- Connect via bluetooth to the complimentary TreadClimber app so you can track and monitor your weight loss progress
- Four users can be stored in the machine for tracking purposes
- Five unique programs pre-loaded on the machine to help you from getting bored
- USB port integrated into machine to charge your devices while working out
Welcome To the World of Bowflex Treadclimber TC200!
Thinking about buying a treadmill for your home use, right? You will find several varieties at any store you visit. If not properly informed, then you will surely get confused while shopping for a treadmill. Out of the various types, the Treadclimber TC200 is one of the popular machines available in the market. It is also one of the highly ranked treadmills of its era and a suitable alternative option for daily walker and joggers. The impact on your joints are minimal on this machine and it comes loaded with some of the best features in its lineup.
Features of the Bowflex Treadclimber TC200
The Bowflex TC200 is certainly not one of the cheaper treadmills available in the market. However, the machine packs in a lot of features which brings it at par with any commercial treadmill. Some of the features have been discussed below.
- 3 Machines in One: You will notice that the Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 is basically 3 separate workout machines in one. If you work out on this treadclimber, you will feel that you are exercising on an elliptical trainer, stairclimber, and treadmill at the same time. This helps the machine to burn twice as much calories compared to any treadmill at the same speed.
- Heart Rate Monitor: The Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 comes with a wireless heart rate monitor to assist you in keeping an eye on your heart rate and to remain the optimum fat burning category as long as possible. This feature is also beneficial for those users with heart problems. If you notice that your heart rate is going beyond its capacity, then you can stop your workout and rest a while.
- Feature Rich Console: This treadclimber comes with a G.O. Coach console, which provides information pertaining to your progress rate and personal goals. This will help you compare your goals of pervious weeks and get an idea of where you stand at present.
- 9 Landmark Workouts: The machine comes with 9 different preset workout programs. Each workout program is tougher than the previous one. Thus, you start with the lowest and once you achieve the goals you can switch to the next level. It is quite like a video game.
Where to Buy?
When it comes to buying a Bowflex Treadclimber TC200, many people find it tough to decide where to shop for such a machine. There are 2 primary ways to buy your favorite TreadClimber.
- Physical Store: Most of you will probably prefer to buy a Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 from a physical store. There is a benefit of shopping from such stores. You can actually check the machine and use it for some time in order to get the feel. You can also decide after using it whether it is for you or should you go for something else. On the other hand, there are certain drawbacks of shopping from a physical store. You may not get much discounts on the pricing and some stores may not even deliver the product to your doorstep. You may have to do so on your own.
- Online Store: In this fast paced world, people are more interested in shopping online. There are numerous benefits of doing so. Firstly, you can get great offers on a regular basis. Secondly, you can get the products delivered at your doorstep. Thirdly, you can shop even in the middle of the night. Lastly, you can pay for the product in a number of ways. However, the only major setback of online shopping is the impossibility of checking the product before buying it. The best price for the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 can be found on Amazon.com.
Maintaining the TreadClimber TC200
If you want your Bowflex TC200 Treadclimber to last smoothly for a long time, then you will have to take good care of it. Wipe off your sweat from the various parts of the machine after every workout session. Avoiding this may damage the movable parts of the machine. You should also check all the bolts and screws from time to time. If you notice that some of them are getting loose, then better tighten them as soon as possible in order to avoid any accidents. If you ever notice something seriously wrong with your machine, always ask a certified technician to help fix the issue. Trying to do so on your own may worsen the situation. You may find out about such technicians from the manufacturer’s website or from the store from where you purchased the product.
Since the pricing of the Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 is on the higher side, you may feel that it is not meant for you. However, once you start using the machine, you will understand why it has a high demand in the market. A workout machine is for your own personal use. This is why it is also important that you take some time and take the right decision when it comes to such machines. Many of you may feel that buying such a machine is a waste of money. On the contrary these machines are for your own health. Thus, it is more of an investment than an expense. This is why avoid taking hasty decisions and choose the right type of workout machine for your use.