Save Space and Also Get In Shape
Using an upright bike to work out has become a common sight in most of the fitness clubs. You will also find many people using such bikes at homes for their personal exercise routines. A user sits in a normal position on an upright bike in order to workout. Usually such bikes do not have a back support. However, when you talk about a recumbent bike, the picture changes to some extent. In any recumbent bike, the user sits in a laid-back position and these bikes have a back support. Due to the rising demand of recumbent bikes in the market, you will find quite a few varieties in the market.
Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike
As discussed above, the market is filled with a large variety of recumbent bikes. Some come loaded with features and a heavy price tag, whereas, some come with just the important features and a pocket friendly price tag. One of the highly popular models is the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike. It has the benefits which are usually seen in top of the line recumbent bikes. Get to know about some of the features of the bike by reading below.
- Any type of workout equipment takes space. However, with the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike you can actually save some space. This bike is foldable, which means that after use you can simply fold it and store it away out of sight under your bed or in one corner of your room. Thus, saving space at home becomes possible with this workout machine.
- The Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike comes with the V-belt double drive transmission system, which makes the motor operate very smoothly and without making any noise. You can simply use the cycle when the rest of your family member sleep at night without disturbing them.
- Keep track of your personal achievement during your workout routine on the easy-to-read LCD console of the machine. It displays valuable data such as speed, time taken, calories burnt, heart rate, and distance travelled.
- You get to choose from a total of 8 different tension control levels on the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike. Once you get accustomed to a certain level, you can move up to the next level to set a higher target.
- The seat and backrest are nicely padded to provide great comfort to a user.
- The design of the bike is such that it allows you to enter and exit the bike with ease.
- The Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike supports a maximum weight of 300 pounds.
These types of recumbent bikes are usually good for people who are overweight and have some sort of back problems or joint problems in the knees. If you are also planning to choose one for your personal use, better take your time and choose the right model, which will also have the necessary features as per your requirement. After all, it is a matter of your own health and wellness.