Do you suffer from back problems and knee aches? Is this the primary reason behind you skipping your daily workout schedule at the gym or at home? Then there is nothing to worry about. There are several recumbent bikes available at stores, which can give you proper low-impact workouts. These bikes look quite similar to any spin bike. The only difference is the seating arrangement. In a recumbent bike, the seat allows the user to sit in a laid back position so that the back and knees do not feel any impact during the workout. Such a bike is suitable for people with back and knee problems.
Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike – Features
Amongst the numerous types of recumbent bikes available for you, one of the popular model is the Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike. It has several features, which have popularized the bike in the market. Some of the features have been discussed below.
- The seat of the bike is quite large and can easily accommodate a big person. The backrest is also quite comfortable and large enough.
- The Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike comes with 8 different levels of magnetic tension system, which can help you achieve higher goals with each climbing tension level.
- The LCD console is also quite large and displays a wide range of information such as your speed, time spent on the machine, calories burnt, heart rate, and distance covered.
- The bike operate very quietly so that others at home do not get disturbed while your workout in your own room.
- The transportation wheels of the bike can help you move the Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike to any location of your choice in your house.
- The pedals are also large enough to provide a smooth and comfortable workout. The Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike also has hand pulse sensors so that it can readily get your pulse rate while your exercise.
- The maximum weight capacity of the Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike is 300 pounds or 136 kg.
Are you planning to buy a recumbent bike for your personal use in the near future? Then you should also remember that apart from using the bike regularly to get back in shape, it is also very important to take good care of the bike. Wiping the bike with a dry piece of cloth after every use is a good habit and will help the machine to operate smoothly for a long time.
Many people make the mistake of buying a recumbent bike or any other workout machine without doing proper research work on the topic. The end result is utter confusion at the store. If you wish to avoid such situations, then it is better to gather as much information as possible. Use the internet or ask your gym instructor and you will be able to find out quite a lot about your chosen recumbent bike. Always remember to try and avoid taking hasty decisions when it comes to buying your first workout machine.