Find out more about the iHealth Core Body Analysis Scale
Are you spending hours at the local gym chasing your dream of a perfect body? Simply working out at the gym on a daily basis may not be enough if you seriously wish to get back in shape. You need some motivation to boost your morale and help you move on to achieve your fitness goal. The best way to find out about your daily workout progress is to use a body fat scale. This scale can give you vital information about various parameters of your body, which can give you a clearer picture about where you stand when it comes to fitness. Although it looks like any other weighing scale found in the market, a body fat scale is more beneficial than any other ordinary weighing scale.
iHealth Core Body Analysis Scale – Features
There are several features of the iHealth Core Body Analysis Scale, which will surely interest you a lot. Some of the primary features are described below for your knowledge.
- Unlike many other body fat scales found at stores, the iHealth Core Body Analysis Scale is highly accurate. All the information given by this machine is accurate and you need not worry about the authenticity of the data.
- The iHealth Core Body Analysis Scale can easily show body data of a maximum of 10 different users. This makes it a perfect family scale suitable for every member of your family. The durability of the machine is such that it can easily withstand a maximum user weight of 400 pounds. Thus, even if you are very fat, you can easily use the machine without worrying of damaging it.
- The iHealth Core Body Analysis Scale can easily be paired with any Android or Apple device with the help of Wi-Fi accessibility. The data shown on the scale can easily be transferred to your handheld and stores for your analysis at a later date. This is a great way to find out about your fitness progress and also motivate yourself.
- When it comes to the design of the iHealth Core Body Analysis Scale, it is comparatively heavier and larger than most other body fat scales. You also need to stand on the 4 small circles on the surface of the scale in order to get an accurate reading.
- The iHealth Core Body Analysis Scale can easily measure 6 different metrics of your body such as BMI, body weight, BMR, and muscle mass.
Due to lack of proper motivation, most of the people seen at a gym lose their focus on shedding excess body weight. This is also the primary factor, which prevent people from getting back in shape. There are several types of body fat scales in the market. Sometimes, choosing the right one may seem tougher than you think. The best way to avoid any confusions is to compare a few good models based upon their prices and features. This will make things much easier and also help you save time and money in buying the best machine as per your need and budget.