Forskolin and Apple Cider Vinegar Used Together For Weight Loss Can Be Rather Beneficial
Nobody would like to look fat and clumsy for the rest of their lives. If you are fat, it will not just make you look ugly, it will also give rise to several health problems in the long run. It is usually seen that gaining weight is a very simple process. However, the main challenge lies in losing unwanted body fat. You have to eat healthy foods and avoid junk foods. You also have to spend hours exercising at the gym or at home in order to burn those excess calories from your body. Most of you probably feel very lazy at the mere thought of exercising for long hours. Such people usually choose shorter routes in order to reach their fitness goals. This may not give you the desired results when it comes to losing weight.
You will find various types of health drinks in the market, which claim to reduce your weight within a few weeks. However, very few of them are genuine when it comes to proper results. If you wish to have such supplements, then it is always better to opt for a good quality apple cider vinegar. It has been in use for several centuries and has proved its worth in reducing body weight in human beings.
Apple Cider Vinegar – What Is It?
Most of you must have heard about apple cider vinegar. It is one of the most useful and oldest remedies found in this planet. Apple cider vinegar or ACV has a number of health benefits and is highly recommended for those of you who wish to lose weight and get back your healthy and fit body.
Apple Cider Vinegar Has Several Weight Loss Benefits
Apart from helping you to lose weight, ACV has multiple weight loss benefits. However, in order to get the best results from your daily dose of apple cider vinegar, always combine it with proper exercises to witness a welcome shift in pounds. Here are some of the weight loss benefits of ACV.
- Reduces Your Blood Sugar Levels: It has been seen that regular consumption of ACV can improve the sugar absorbing capacity of your muscles and liver. As a result of this, your overall blood sugar level stays within control and it helps your body burn more fat at regular intervals. Diabetic patients will also witness a positive effect if they can have ACV regularly.
- Boost Your Metabolism: Apple cider vinegar is also well-known for boosting your overall metabolism in your body. This factor helps your body to burn more stored fat and reduce the production of sugar and fat in your liver.
- Reduce Fat Storage Around Your Belly: It is usually seen that a greater percentage of your body fat accumulates around your belly. This makes you look fat and ugly. If you have tried almost every possible solution to reduce your belly fat without success, then you should have apple cider vinegar. It is a great ingredient in reducing fat around your mid-section.
What Is Forskolin And What Are Its Benefits?
Compared to apple cider vinegar, forskolin may not be that popular. However, it is also one of the best when it comes to reducing body fat. It is basically extracted from the roots of a specific plant from the mint family. This plant is primarily found in Thailand, Nepal, and India. Since ages forskolin has been a part of Ayurveda and has been widely used in various types of Ayurvedic medicines. It has been used to treat various types of health issues. Forskolin is works great when it comes to treating asthma. Tests have revealed that it works just like any other conventional asthma medicine. In some cases it is also seen that forskolin works wonders in treating glaucoma. Forskolin is helpful in reducing the pressure in the eyes, thus, lowering the possibilities of glaucoma.
How Does Forskolin Help In Weight Loss?
There are very few natural ingredients which have the capacity of burning fat in human and animal cells. One of these is forskolin. This root extract boosts the release of fatty acids from your adipose tissues. This, in turn, enhances the production of thermogenesis, which is very helpful in burning stored fat from your body. According to tests, forskolin helps in the process of shedding fat without reducing your lean muscle content.
Multiple Health Benefits of Forskolin
Tests have revealed that forskolin has several health benefits apart from weight loss. This natural extract stimulates the natural activities of adenylate cyclase, which is one of the enzymes released in your body. This, in turn, helps in the generation of cAMP, which is rather beneficial in the process of burning stored fat in your body. Here are some of the health benefits of forskolin.
- Forskolin helps a lot in reducing any type of muscular inflammation in your body. This makes it important for athletes to consume this natural extract.
- If you suffer from high blood pressure, then consuming forskolin can help reduce blood pressure levels in your body.
- As discussed above, this plant extract is rather helpful in reducing the chances of glaucoma in your eyes.
- Forskolin also helps in bronchodilation, which helps reduce the chances of asthma.
- It also helps to prevent platelet aggregation.
Just like any other health supplement, forskolin also has its own side effects if consumed more than necessary. It can quicken your heart beats and lower your blood pressure considerably if you take it through an IV. If you try to inhale forskolin, it can cause tremors in your body, restlessness, cough, and irritation in your respiratory tract. An overdose can also cause a stinging sensation in your eyes and severe headache.
Although both forskolin and apple cider vinegar are great for weight loss, the former is still in its testing phase. Whereas, the latter is a proven weight loss health supplement. Just to be on the safe side, you can try having both together after you consult with a doctor for all possible pros and cons.