Lifecore R88 Rowing Machine
Exercising at home has become a common sight in most parts of the world. You will find several homes in your locality with various types of personal workout machines. Some may use a treadmill at home, some may use a spin bike, and some may also use an elliptical trainer. However, have you ever seen anybody using a rowing machine at home? Although you may not know much about such machines, rowing machines are quite useful in providing a full-body workout and has a low-impact on your joints. This is especially good for those people who have various joint aches such as knee trouble and back aches. Let’s take a look at the Lifecore R88 Rower.
Lifecore R88 Rowing Machine – Its Features
If you wish to buy a rowing machine for your personal use, then you will come across several types at stores. Choosing the right on as per your requirement may sometimes take longer than you may think. Amongst the various popular rowing machines available in the market, one of the top ones is Lifecore R88 rowing machine. It has several features which have popularized the machine.
- The Lifecore R88 rowing machine has a large LCD display, which shows vital information such as distance covered, total strokes, pulse rate, time taken, and calories burnt.
- This rowing machine comes with 8 different levels of magnetic resistance so that you can push yourself further to achieve higher goals in your workout routines.
- It has a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- The Lifecore R88 rowing machine has several presser workout programs such as race programs and recovery programs. You may choose any program of your choice any day and perform your exercises.
- You can stay cool throughout your workout routine with the help of the adjustable cooling air vent in the machine.
- The rowing machine comes with a silent drive system so that you may workout even when the rest of your family members are sleeping peacefully.
- You may also fold the machine and keep it away when not in use. This will help you save some space at home.
- The handles of the machine are ergonomically designed so that you do not feel uncomfortable holding them during your workouts.
- The entire frame is made of aluminum with heavy steel supports so that the Lifecore R88 rowing machine does not shift its position even when you work out at high speeds.
These are just a few features of the Lifecore R88 rowing machine. It is always a good idea to try and find out a lot about any workout machine before you decide to purchase it for your personal use. This will help you stay away from any confusions while shopping for such machines. Do you have a friend, who uses such workout machines at home every day? It would be a great thing to tag him along with you when you go out to buy a rowing machine. It can actually save you from a lot of confusions and troubles.