Lifespan e2i Elliptical
Walking or jogging for long hours on the treadmill can help you reduce weight over a course of time. However, there are many of you who wish to get back in shape as quickly as possible. If you also wish the same, then you need to choose a workout machine which can help you shed that unwanted body fat at a fast rate. There are several exercise machines, which can fulfill such wishes. Some of these include an elliptical trainer, a rowing machine, and a stepper. Amongst these different workout machines, most of the people are seen to prefer the elliptical trainer due to several reasons. We take a deeper look at the Lifespan e2i Elliptical Cross Trainer.
Lifespan E2i Elliptical – Features
You will find various types of elliptical trainers in the market. Some are suitable for home use and some are suitable for commercial purposes in different fitness clubs. Amongst the different brands, one of the highly popular ones is the Lifespan E2i Elliptical. Here are some of the features of the machine.
- Core balance Technology: Thanks to the use of the core balance technology in the Lifespan E2i Elliptical, the machine can easily identify the areas of effort imbalances from the moment you step on the machine. There are specially designed pedal sensors in the machine, which help detect the different levels of force applied by both your legs. As a result of this technology, there are reduced chances of you getting injured during your workout.
- Different Levels of Intensity and Ramp Elevation: The Lifespan E2i Elliptical comes with 20 different levels of intensity, making the machine suitable enough for people from different levels of fitness. It also has 20 ramp levels to help you target different groups of muscles with the intensity of force you find suitable. Just when you exercise your quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, and calves, you also achieve a great cardiovascular fitness.
- Big and Heavy Flywheel: It is needless to say that in an elliptical trainer, the bigger and heavier the flywheel, the smoother and more noiseless will be your workout session. Keeping this in mind, the Lifespan E2i Elliptical comes with a 25-pound flywheel, which is also quite big in size.
- Big Stride Length: The stride length of this elliptical trainer is 20 inches, which ensures that you do not lose your grip on the stride during your workout session. This is especially beneficial if you put in a lot of force to move your legs faster on the machine.
- Suitable For Every User: The Lifespan E2i Elliptical has a maximum user weight capacity of 350 pounds or almost 160kgs. This makes the machine easily suitable for all types of users.
These are just a few of the features of the Lifespan E2i Elliptical. You will come across many elliptical trainers in the market with some of the features being different from each other. It is rather important that you choose such a machine after deciding whether you will be using it at home or will you open your own gym. After all, buying a good quality workout machine is a type of investment.