Marpo VLT Rope Trainer
Have you ever seen a military drill? They use various types of ropes during their drill. They use it to climb, travel from one point to another, and also for various other activities. Watching the military use ropes for their drills will probably make you think that it is very simple to climb up a rope. Try it on your own and you will understand that it is not as simple as it may seem. It takes a lot of stamina, strength, and agility to climb ropes. Keeping this in mind, most of the fitness clubs across the globe use ropes as a workout tool for their members so using the Marpo VLT Rope Trainer is a good way to work up your strength and stamina.
Marpo VLT Rope Trainer – Features
Amongst the several rope training equipment available in the market, one of the popular ones is the Marpo VLT Rope Trainer. It has several benefits and features, which have contributed in the rising popularity of the equipment.
- Do you think that pulling your body up a rope, while standing, is not possible for you initially? There is nothing to worry about. With the Marpo VLT Rope Trainer you can simply attach a seat to workout in a sitting position. This is especially beneficial for people who are extremely heavy and find it very difficult to pull themselves up.
- The quality of the rope is very soft and extremely easy to grip. It is also very durable and will last for a long time. Thus, no need to worry about your hands getting injured upon prolonged workout routines on the Marpo VLT Rope Trainer.
- With the Marpo VLT Rope Trainer you can expect something different. The rope does not move in one direction. It can move either way. This is possible thanks to the Brake Mechanism used in the machine. Bidirectional Rope Puling is made possible on this workout machine due to this mechanism.
- The Marpo VLT Rope Trainer also provides a wide range of resistance. You can alter the resistance level from 1 pound to 200 pounds. This makes the rope trainer suitable for people from different fitness levels.
- The Marpo VLT Rope Trainer also comes with an electronic display, which provides crucial information pertaining to your workout such as time spent on the machine, calories burnt, speed at which you work out, and distance travelled.
- You do not require AC power to make the machine operate. It runs on 3 AA batteries, which means that even if there is a power shortage, you can still use the machine.
It would be a good idea to use the Marpo VLT Rope Trainer under the supervision of a trainer. This product is not just good for fitness enthusiasts, it is extremely beneficial for sportsmen, as well. You may find some alternatives to this machine. This is why it is always better to compare a few good products and then choose the right one. After all, you would certainly not like the idea of your money getting wasted on a useless workout machine. Thus, take your time and then buy the right machine.