Nokia Body BMI Wi-Fi Scale – A Perfect Body Weight Scale
There was a time when ordinary bathroom scales were considered to be enough in telling you about your body weight. However, as technology advanced and medical science reached new levels, these bathroom scales became a thing of the past. In this modern era, people are more interested in using a scale which tells them more about their body. There are some scales which can tell you about your full body composition. However, if you are not too keen in using such highly advanced scales, then an ordinary body BMI and weight scale should be enough for you.
Nokia Body BMI Wi-Fi Scale
Using an ordinary bathroom scale means you will have to make a note of your daily readings in a book. Later, you will have to refer to this book to get an idea about your progress in your mission of losing weight. Thankfully, the Nokia Body BMI Wi-Fi Scale can do all of this on its own. You need not note down the readings. The scale also gives you a weight trend to help you understand how far you need to go in order to get back in shape.
- The Nokia Body BMI Wi-Fi Scale tells you about your body weight and shows a weight trend chart on the display to help you see your progress with your own eyes. This will help you understand how much you have progressed and how far you need to go in order to reach your fitness goals.
- This scale also tells you about your BMI or Body Mass Index, which is a good way of analyzing your progress report in terms of your health.
- You can easily transfer the data from the Nokia Body BMI Wi-Fi Scale onto your handheld using Wi-Fi. You need to download the Health Mate app for this purpose and the scale is easily compatible with all Android and iOS operate devices.
- The Nokia Body BMI Wi-Fi Scale can easily be used by the entire family. It comes with special baby mode and pregnancy mode to help keep special track of your small one and your pregnant wife. This single scale can be used by a maximum of 8 different users and each user can access his or her personal data from the history.
- The moment you step on the scale, it also tells you about the local weather conditions to help you plan your day accordingly.
- The Nokia Body BMI Wi-Fi Scale is quite affordable and within reach of everyone.
- It can easily accommodate 8 different users, making it highly useful for an entire family.
- Transferring data from the scale to your mobile phone is very simple.
- The Health Mate app may not be to your liking.
It is very simple for you to get confused while shopping for a suitable weight scale. However, the easy way out is to compare the different models based on their price tag and features. Also, try and find out about some customer reviews to get a proper idea.