NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical Review
This elliptical machine was designed with smooth performance at the top of the list. With its large 32 pound flywheel, you can finally enjoy a natural motion with a silent performance.
The NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical machine comes with an array of great features. For one, users can increase resistance by adjusting the angle of incline from 0-20 degrees.
You can also increase the length of your stride to 20 inches from the normal 18. And that’s not all. If you want to increase resistance further, take full advantage of the 26 resistance levels that can be controlled from the display screen.
Speaking of the display, it is 7 inches in size, full color and features access to the web. IFit technology allows you to prevent boredom by providing plenty of entertainment. You can use Google maps to travel to anywhere you want in the globe.
An integrated Smartphone and tablet holder adds to the list of good things on our NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical Review. If you just want to keep things simple, you can just opt to listen to your music.
Don’t worry when things get hot. Simply turn on the conveniently set fan and push yourself further in your workout. In case the machine needs to be moved to another more convenient location, make use of the transport wheel located at the front.
A water bottle holder will allow users to keep hydrated at all times during the workout. With a maximum user capacity of up to 350 pounds, you as well as the rest of your family can enjoy the NordicTrack C 12.9 elliptical trainer.
Handle grips make using the NordicTrack C 12.9 easy to operate allowing you to Increase the resistance levels courtesy of the inbuilt controls.
Keep track of your heart rate through the chest strap. This strap sends signals to the display screen ensuring that you can go on your training while keeping tabs on your heart rate.
The warranty has you covered. You get lifetime cover, 5 years on the parts and 2 years on the labor.
Things we liked in our NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical Review
- Ability to personalize your own training programs
- Easy to adjust the length of the stride from 18 inches to 20 inches
- A heavy magnetic resistance fly wheel offers smooth and silent operation.
- Interactive full color display with iFit technology
- Web enabled display allows you to access your favorite social media platforms reducing the monotony of training
- Smartphone and tablet holder means that you can bring your music to your training
- Plenty of workout programs up to 35 in total
- Easy to assemble equipment
- Heart rate monitor
Thing we don’t like in our NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical Review
- You cannot adjust the pedals meaning the grip is not very secure
- Comes at a relatively high price
- Yearly iFit subscription fee of $99 dollars
- The console area is a bit small
- Lacks a USB charging ports so you cannot charge your other devices when using the equipment
- The warranty provides lifetime cover for the frame but doesn’t do so for the motor.
With the customizable features and plenty of entertainment, a maximum user weight of 350 pounds, the NordicTrack C 12.9 Elliptical machine will suit all the members of your household.
However, the price is quite high retailing at around $1500.it does not come with features that are different from the much cheaper C 9.5 and in fact the C 9.5 has a larger console area.