Pine Pollen and Its Health Benefits
Are you into rigorous physical activities such as sports or do you work out every day? It is needless to say that in order to excel in your sporting activities or to get the most out of your workout routines, you need tons of energy. Sometimes following a good and healthy food habit may do the trick for you. However, if you also have a health supplement, along with your food, it can do wonders for your health. The market is practically flooded with various types of health supplements. Most of them have serious side effects, which may damage your body completely. This is why it is always better to have a supplement which is free from any side effects and have a reputation of giving great results. Try a supplement with pine pollen and you will notice the positive effects of it in your overall health. Here we dig deeper into that and offer some pine pollen reviews.
A Bit about Pine Pollen
If you have never heard about pine pollen then you may not know much about it. Pine trees produce a kind of yellow stuff every year during spring. This yellow stuff is known as pine pollen, which happens to be one of the most powerful and potent herb. For many centuries, man has used this pollen to its benefit. It has been tested to have certain testosterone content due to its androgenic properties. In other words, pine pollen helps to increase the testosterone level in a man.
Health Benefits of Pine Pollen
It is needless to say that pine pollen is a powerhouse when it comes to nutritional values for a man. If you read a bit about Chinese medicine, you will come to know that pine pollen enters your body mainly through 5 different channels, which include your kidneys, heart, liver, lungs, and spleen. There are several health benefits of this great food supplement.
- Boosts Your Immune System: If you have pine pollen on a daily basis, your body can easily fight against various diseases. These pollens help to enhance your body immune system in leaps and bounds.
- Great for Your Liver: Your liver is one of the most important organs in your body. If you do not take good care of it, it may cease to function properly with time. Consume pine pollen on a daily basis, since it helps a lot in detoxifying and supporting the functionalities of your liver. As a result of this it your hair and skin retain their natural glow.
- Good for Your Brain: Pine pollen has also proved its worth in helping your brain in several ways. It creates a perfect balance between Estrogenic and Androgenic Hormones.
- Helps Your Heart: In some cases, pine pollen has proved beneficial for the human heart. There is a great possibility of reducing the cholesterol levels in your blood.
- Maintain Weight: In your hectic lifestyle you may often end up eating junk food. As a result of this your body weight may increase manifold. Pine pollen helps to boost your vitality and energy levels. Due to this fact you will find it very simple to maintain your body weight. Upon regular consumption, your rate of metabolism will also improve.
- Good For Both Men And Women: According to a recent test, pine pollen has proved beneficial in taking good care of the prostate health for men and breast health for women.
- Improvement in Your Sex Life: consume pine pollen every day and you will soon notice a wonderful boost in your sex life. Pains, related to various sexual activities, will be a thing of the past.
Many of you must be wondering how much pine pollens you should consume on a daily basis. Well, as far as dosage is concerned, there is not set amount. It all depends on various factors, such as your body size, the condition of your general health, and your age. Sometimes, it is also dependent upon the quality of a product. The best way out is to follow the dosage recommendation by the manufacturer on the label.
When to Avoid Pine Pollen?
Usually there are less chances of any side effects if you have pine pollen for a limited time frame. However, there are several times in life when you should not consume pine pollen at all.
- During Pregnancy: Although there is no definite research done on this fact, it is still advisable to avoid your intake of pine pollen if you are pregnant.
- Allergies: Many people have allergies to pollen. If you are one of them, then it is better to avoid pine pollen, since it may give rise to several allergic reactions.
Pine Pollen Myths Proved Wrong
If you talk about pine pollen, you will come across several prejudices about the food supplement. Thankfully, most of them are wrong. Here are some of the myths which are completely baseless.
- Only For Men: You may often hear people say that pine pollen is just for men and not for women at all. This myth is mainly because this food supplement is an androgen. You will be surprised to know that women also have testosterone, which declines with age. This decline in the testosterone levels in women may give rise to several health issues. This is why pine pollen is also important for women, since it helps to overcome the natural decline in the testosterone levels in them and also fight against mood swings, low libido, and fatigue.
- Cannot Be Applied Over The Skin: Many people believe that pine pollen is only meant for consumption and cannot be applied over the skin. This myth is also completely wrong, since this testosterone supplement is good for your skin, as well. It helps to fight against various skin problems such as diaper rash, impetigo, eczema, and acne.
Contents of Pine Pollen
Try to find out a bit about pine pollen and you will be simply amazed at the wide array of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids it has in store for you.
- Amino Acids: Pine pollen has multiple types of amino acids for your health benefits. Some of these include Leucine, Isoleucine, Lysine, Phenylalanie, Tryptophan, Threonine, and Valine.
- Proteins: It has been proven that pine pollen contains 30% protein. Some of these include Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycin, Histidine, Proline, Serine, and Tyrosine.
- Minerals: There are also several varieties of minerals found in pine pollen, which are Iron, Zinc, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Manganese, Selenium, and several other traces of more minerals.
- Vitamins: If you talk about pine pollens, you cannot leave behind the various vitamins found in them. Some of these are Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B, Vitamin B9, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Beta Carotene.
- Other Elements: There are also several other elements found in pine pollen such as Oleic Acid, Alpha Linolenic Acid, Lignans, MSM, Fiber, Enzymes, Coenzymes, Flavonoids, Monosaccharides, Polysaccahrides, Nucleic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase, Inositol, Polyphenols, Quercitin, and Rutin to name a few.
Pine Pollen Tincture Vs Powder
Pine pollen is available in both powder and liquid form. The liquid form is available in a small bottle with a dropper. However, many of you must be wondering whether to opt for the powder or the liquid. It has been seen that pine pollen in its powder form modulates the hormones in your body. On the other hand, the tincture helps to boost the hormonal levels in your body. Many people are seen combining the two in order the get the best benefits from pine pollen. You get the boosting effect and also the modulating effect of the product. In other words, if you wish to get more holistic results, then the combination of the powder and the tincture should be a good solution for you.
Many companies make pine pollen products. If you are planning to try the product for the first time, it would be advisable to discuss it with your doctor. After a few tests, he can advise you whether the pollen will be good for you or not. Usually people with allergic reactions towards pollen are advised not to have pine pollen by their doctors. First time users are also advised to choose pine pollen testosterone supplements made by the best company. This would help you get a good quality product and you can also be assured of getting great results with time. All you need to do is have the supplement on a daily basis for a specific time frame.
Pine pollen is one of the best health supplements for men. However, as discussed earlier, it can also be consumed by women for various health benefits. Follow the right dosage information provided by the manufacturer on the label. Excessive dosages may harm your body, which are best avoided. Also remember to avoid pine pollen during pregnancy. This is just for the safety of the mother and the child. Have the supplement on a daily basis for some time and enjoy the health benefits of the pollen.