Schwinn Recumbent Bikes
It is a known fact that cycling is one of the best forms of exercise. It not just exercises your lower body, but also helps your mind to relax and your blood to flow properly and in every direction. It is said that even if you cycle for around 30 minutes to an hour every day, it is enough for your entire body. Unfortunately, in this fast paced world, people find it almost impossible to get enough time for themselves. As a result of this, several health issues pop up with age. Thankfully, there is nothing to worry about. You can simply buy a recumbent bike for your personal use at home. You can work out on the recumbent exercise bike at home whenever you get some leisure time. Thus, no need to go to any gym to exercise. One of the top brands is the Schwinn Recumbent Bike.
What Is A Recumbent Bike?
If you have seen people cycling on a spin bike in your local gym, you must have noticed that there are basically two main types of bikes. One is known as the upright bike and the other is the recumbent bike. The latter enables the rider to sit in a laid back position while cycling. Due to ergonomic reasons, many people prefer to choose such a spin bike for their workout routines. Due to the sitting position of the rider, his weight gets distributed over a bigger area and his buttocks and back also get proper support.
How to Choose the Best Recumbent Bike?
If you do some research work on your own, you will come to know that there are approximately 200 different types of recumbent bikes available in the market and one being the Schwinn Recumbent Bike. This makes it even more difficult for people to choose the right one without getting confused. Here are some factors to keep in mind, which can assist you in choosing the right recumbent bike for your daily exercise.
- Price of The Bike: Whenever you buy anything new, you always think about the price. In case of a recumbent bike, price plays a major role in helping you choose the right model for your use. Usually recumbent bikes come at a higher price than any upright spin bike. If you are a first timer, then opting for a mid-range bike should be a feasible thing to do. This way, you need not spend a fortune on the product and also be able to use it for some years to come.
- Your Weight and Height: Most of the recumbent bikes available in the market are especially designed for people with a specific height. However, if you are shorter than average, then you should opt for a bike with a smaller front wheel. Tall people can practically ride any type of recumbent bike. At the same time, heavy weight people should opt for a bike with a long wheelbase.
- Your Fitness Level: When you go out to choose a recumbent bike for your use, always consider your fitness level. If you are first timer, better buy a low cost bike. On the other hand, if you have been working out for quite some time, then opting for a high end recumbent bike will be a good idea.
Schwinn Recumbent Bikes
As discussed above, there are several types of recumbent bikes in the market. Similarly, there are also many manufacturers of such products. Although all of them produce similar types of bikes, all of them do not have the same level of reputation in the market. One of the highly popular manufacturer of recumbent bikes and several other workout machines is Schwinn. Quite a few of the Schwinn recumbent bikes are also considered to be the best in the market. Some of them have been mentioned below to help you with your choices.
Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
This is one of the latest from the house of Schwinn Recumbent Exercise Bikes. It has several features and provides a wide range of exercising options for users. The best part about this bike is its price. It is well within range even for people with a tight budget.
- This excellent recumbent bike from Schwinn comes with 22 preset programs. Out of which 9 are profile, 8 are heart rate control, 2 are fitness tests, 2 are customer user defined, and 1 advanced program.
- The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike also comes with a USB charging point.
- The bike comes with a DualTrack two LCD window system which enables a user to keep an eye on up to 13 different feedbacks on display.
- You will also find an oversized bottle holder on the side of the bike.
- You can easily move the bike from one location to another thanks to the transport wheels.
- You can easily switch between 10 different resistance levels with the help of quick keys.
- The seat of the bike is also adjustable with the help of a lever.
Schwinn 270 Recumbent Bike
Looking for something better than the Schwinn 230 bike? Then the Schwinn 270 Recumbent Bike should be the answer. Due to the specially padded seat and ventilated seat back, working out for long hours on the bike will seem like a piece of cake for you. Here are some of the features of the product.
- The Schwinn 270 comes with 29 preset programs, which include 9 heart rate control, 12 profile, 4 custom user defined, 2 fitness tests, 1 recovery test, and 1 quick start.
- The display LCD screen provides vital information pertaining to the time taken on the machine, distance covered during your workout, and the total amount of calorie burnt.
- Other members in your family can also use it, since it has 4 different user capabilities.
- You can switch between 10 levels of resistance on this bike. Simply press the quick keys to do so.
- The Schwinn 270 also comes with integrated acoustic speakers to help you listen to your favorite songs during your workout.
- 3 speed fans help the motor to cool down faster.
- While using the heart rate control program, you can easily hold onto the heart rate grip, which is conveniently placed near the seat.
- The LCD monitor also displays 13 different feedbacks when required.
Schwinn A25 Recumbent Bike
This Schwinn Recumbent Bike packs in some of the features which are usually found in expensive recumbent bikes. Although it looks smaller than other Schwinn recumbent bikes, the quality of the bike is still the same as others.
- This recumbent exercise bike operates so softly that you will sometimes wonder whether it is actually working or not.
- It is compatible with your iPod and MP3 player to allow you to listen to some music while your workout.
- Simple press the start button to start the machine and change through 6 profile programs.
- The LCD is very easy to read and the displays multiple data pertaining to your workout, for your knowledge.
- This bike comes with 8 different resistance levels for the benefit of the users.
- The flywheel weighs 13.2 pounds which helps the user to experience a smooth and consistent workout.
Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike
Enjoy your workout routine on this excellent recumbent bike from the house of Schwinn. Here are some of the features of the machine.
- This bike has 8 different levels of resistance. Once you feel accustomed to a specific level, you can easily switch to the next level with the press of a button.
- The large 5” x 3” LCD console of the bike is loaded with features useful for the user. Some of these are speed, time spent on the machine, amount of calories burnt, distance covered within the time taken, your average heart rate, and level of resistance chosen.
- You will find 6 different preset programs in the bike. Choose the right program without wasting much time.
- There are integrated speakers in the bike, which can help you enjoy some music while exercising.
- The pedals are also oversized so that your feet do not slip during your workout routine.
- The Schwinn A20 recumbent bike comes with transport wheels so that you can easily move it from one location to another whenever required.
- This product, from the house of Schwinn, also comes with a water bottle holder so that you can keep your water bottle handy while working out.
Buying any kind of workout machine is a type of investment. This is why it is always advisable to take your time while shopping for such machines. Take proper recommendations from experts such as your gym instructor and your friends or colleagues, who work out every day on various exercise machines. This will give you a better picture and also help you with your choices. However, before you buy a recumbent bike, make sure to decide upon the number of days you plan to work out every week. If you are a busy person, then buying a costly one will be a sheer waste of money.