Vitagoods VGP-300 Body Analyzer Scale – A Simple yet Effective Way to Check Your Health
If you buy an ordinary weighing scale to check your weight on a periodical basis, it will seem like a foolish decision to make. In this modern era, simply finding out about your weight is not enough. You need to find out more about your body. Usually, people take a doctor’s appointment to find out about their health. Thankfully, this can be done without an appointment. You can use a good quality body fat scale, like the Vitagoods VGP-300 Body Analyzer Scale, at home and find out everything about your health. This will help you save your time and money a big way.
Vitagoods VGP-300 Body Analyzer Scale – Features
There is a long list of brands and models of body fat scales in the market. However, not every brand is equally popular. If you wish to buy such a scale for your personal use at home or in office, you need to take some time and choose the right one based on the price and features. The Vitagoods VGP-300 Body Analyzer Scale comes with several features, which makes it a favorite amongst its users.
- The Vitagoods VGP-300 Body Analyzer Scale uses the latest BIA technology to give you important health data of your body. In order to get all the information it needs for its readings, the scale sends out harmless amount of electrical current through your body. However, due to safety reasons, it is advisable for pregnant women and heart patients with pacemakers not to use such a scale.
- Apart from the normal body weight, the Vitagoods VGP-300 Body Analyzer Scale also measures several other body metrics to give you a proper picture about your health. These include your body fat, muscle mass, hydration level, body weight, and bone density.
- The Vitagoods VGP-300 Body Analyzer Scale looks very stylish and sleek. At the same time the scale is extremely durable and sturdy. The entire body is made of stainless steel and the surface is made of tempered glass. It can safely withstand a maximum weight of 396 pounds.
- This body fat scale is perfect for a family of fitness enthusiasts. It can safely store the health data of a maximum of 8 users.
- The Vitagoods VGP-300 Body Analyzer Scale runs on 4 sets of AAA batteries. Unlike several other body fat scales in the market, this brand does not work on rechargeable batteries. There is also a low battery indicator on the LED display of the scale, which flashes every time the batteries need replacement.
If it is the first time for you to use a body fat scale, better go through the user manual carefully and properly. It is also a good idea for you to take some time and compare a few good brands of body fat scales before you choose the best one. Since it is a matter of your own health, it is always a good idea to be careful rather than being careless. A good quality body fat scale can also prove to be a great investment in the long run.