NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer – Your Best Workout Partner
Going out for a long walk may not be possible for everyone. Nonetheless, a few hours of walk is quite useful for your health. As an alternative, you can use a good quality treadmill at home such as the NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer. Walking or jogging on the treadmill will not just help you get back in shape, it will also help you build stamina and tone your muscles.
Factors to Determine Before Purchasing a Treadmill
Treadmills are of several types. If you are going to buy one for the first time in your life, then you can easily get confused as to which one to choose. It will help you if you consider a few important factors before going ahead with your purchase.
- The Power of The Motor: Different types of treadmills come with different motor power. It is usually seen that treadmills with a powerful motor provides a comfortable and quiet workout. There are also some motors which provide top power during its peak performance and some which provide a consistent power throughout its entire life. It is always better to opt for a treadmill which comes with motor with a consistent power output.
- Budget: Different treadmills come with different price tags. Before you decide to buy one, you need to determine your personal budget so that you can have a specific limit as to the price you can afford. It is important to note here that the price of a treadmill is largely dependent upon the features of the machine.
- Running Surface: The size of a person’s stride may vary from one person to another. Some may even walk with a gait, which may require a larger running surface on a treadmill. Keeping these in mind, it is better to choose a suitable treadmill. First timers are better off choosing a machine with a bigger running surface. On the other hand, professionals can run properly even on a smaller running surface.
- Room Space: Any big sized workout machine will naturally require a large space in your room. If you have a space crunch, then it will be better for you to opt for a treadmill which comes in a foldable design. These types of machines can easily be folded and kept away out of sight when not in use.
NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer
The NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer is a costlier version of the NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer with more added features. It allows you to run in different parts of the world with the help of its smart touchscreen 22 inch HD display.
- Interactive HD Display: The NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer comes with a massive 22 inch HD display with interactive and touchscreen features. It helps you interact with some of the top personal trainers from all across the globe and also exercise with them in some of the most beautiful locations of the world.
- Simple Customization: With the NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer you can easily customize your workout routines to suit your requirements and mood. You can easily go for an intense workout or jog for a few hours in the breathtaking scenic beauty of New Zealand or even walk around the streets of Hawaii. The NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer allows you to easily alter the inclination to a maximum of 40%, adjust the speed of the deck and do much more in order to bring about some variety to your daily workout routine.
- Highly Powerful Motor: The NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer is powered with a 4.25 CHP motor which ensures a steady, stable, and quiet workout. Such a high powered motor allows you to go to any extreme with your workout routine. The motor comes with a self-cooling feature and provides reduced vibration to the frame even when you run at a high speed on the deck.
- Comfortable for Your Joints: The running deck comes with Reflex Cushioning, which covers the entire stretch of the deck. This cushioning ensures proper safety for your joints by reducing the impact of your workout on your knees and ankles. A feature which even allows old people to use the machine peacefully.
- Track Your Heart Beat: There is a built-in heart rate sensor in the grips of the NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer and a wireless chest strap which allow you to safely keep track of your heart rate while you exercise on the treadmill. This feature is beneficial for users with a weak heart.
- Apart from increasing the inclination, the declination angle of the NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer can also be altered which can give you an experience of walking or jogging both uphill and downhill.
- The NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer comes with a running deck of 22 inches by 60 inches, which is large enough for you to run without worrying about falling off.
- This treadmill comes with an auxiliary music port and built-in speakers to help you listen to your favorite songs while exercising on the machine.
- The deck, frame, and the motor comes with a lifetime warranty.
- There are 44 preset workout apps in the machine, which is enough to help you stay interested in your workout routine for a long time.
- The NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer is certainly not meant for first timers. It comes with a heavy price tag and packed with features, which are suitable for professionals.
- Once you place the machine in one corner of your room, you can practically forget about moving it since it does not come with transportation wheels.
Treadmills are a costly affair. Thus, it is very important that you take some time and consider a lot of points before choosing the final product. It is needless to say that a good quality treadmill, such as the NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer, can be a great investment. Daily use can help you lead a healthy and fit life, as well as, tone all your major muscle groups and boost your overall stamina and energy levels manifold.