NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer – A Fitness Expert by Your Side
An hour of rigorous walk is the best and simplest way of staying fit, boosting your stamina, and shedding unwanted body fat. Thankfully, a treadmill can help you walk in the comfort of your home. a good quality treadmill, such as the NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer, comes with multiple features and are also designed to help save space at home.
Points To Consider Before Going Ahead With Your Purchase of the NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer
A big workout machine can pose a major threat to your freedom of moving around your house and burning a hole in your pocket. However, if you think about some crucial factors, before you purchase your dream workout machine, it may save you from major hassles.
- Number of Preset Programs: Modern day treadmills come with several preset workout programs. These are of great help to bring some variations to your daily workout schedule. If you are a first timer then a machine with a handful of preset programs will be sufficient. However, if you are a professional and have been exercising on treadmills for several years, then you will need a machine with multiple workout programs.
- Size of The Belt: It is generally seen that the size of the running surface or the belt of a treadmill vary to some extent. Usually, people who have never used a treadmill tend to move around on the belt while walking or jogging. On the other hand, experienced campaigners will always run or walk on the same area. Thus, choosing the size of the belt is largely dependent upon your personal experience of using a treadmill.
- Budget: Your personal budget is the most important factor to determine the type of treadmill you can finally afford. Whatever be your budget, always look for a treadmill which provides a quiet, comfortable, and user-friendly experience. It is seen that costly treadmills come with better stability, powerful motors, and multiple workout options.
- Motor Power: The motor of a treadmill is one of the most important parts of the entire machine. The greater the horsepower of the motor the smoother and quieter will be the treadmill. While shopping for a new treadmill always look for a machine which comes with a proper continuous horsepower. Such a motor will always provide the same power throughout its entire life.
NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer
The NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer is one of the newest additions to the wide array of treadmills made by NordicTrack. It is designed with the latest technologies to provide a cutting edge workout experience to every user. Exercising on the NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer is just like exercising under the strict supervision of a trainer.
- 10 inch HD display: The NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer comes with a 10 inch HD display with touchscreen facility. You can use the display for an interactive session with your coach and also follow his through several extraordinary locations in different parts of the planet. You can also use the touchscreen feature to quickly swipe to your personal workout stats.
- Ultra-Powerful Motor: The NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer comes with an ultra-powerful 4.5 CHP motor, which provides a smooth and quiet workout. It has sufficient power to throw some of the toughest challenges to your daily workout routine. The motor also has the ability to cool down on its own and reduce vibration even when you run at top speed on the treadmill.
- Reflex Cushioning: Walking, jogging or running on a treadmill can create harsh impacts on your joints such as your ankles and knees. Thanks to the Reflex Cushioning used along the entire stretch of the running deck of the NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer, you can stay clear of any type of impact on your body joints.
- Continuous Heart Rate Monitoring: The NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer comes with a chest strap and also built-in sensors that help get continuous reading of your heart rate while your workout. This is especially beneficial for those users who have been through a heart ailment recently.
- Easy Incline and Decline Alteration: With the simple touch of a button you can easily change the inclination and declination of the NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer. The machine can be inclined to a maximum of 40% and declined to a minimum of 6%. It is also true that walking or jogging at an inclined angle helps burn calories by almost 5 times faster than normal.
- The continuous heart rate monitoring feature of the NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer is an added advantage for users with a past history of heart ailments.
- There are 44 preset workout apps which is enough to even fulfil the needs of a professional fitness enthusiast.
- The running desk is 22 inches by 60 inches and you get lifetime warranty on the motor, deck, and frame.
- The maximum user weight capacity of the NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer is 300 pounds which is sufficient to accommodate almost every type of user.
- The NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer does not come with transportation wheels which makes it very difficult to move the heavy machine from one corner of the room to another.
- For first timers, this may not be a suitable machine, since it comes with a heavy price tag and it also has several features which will be useless for novices.
Obesity is one of the major causes of several types of serious health issues such as diabetes, heart problems, and joint aches, to name a few. It is not possible for all to join a gym and spend hours in order to get back in shape. Thus, the best alternative is to buy a good quality treadmill, such as the NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer, and train at home whenever you get some leisure time. The inclination of the NordicTrack x11i Incline Trainer can easily be changed, which can help boost the calorie burning process in your body. Continuous heart rate monitor also helps you keep an eye on your heart beats while exercising on the treadmill.