Asuna 4500 Rowing Machine – A Perfect Combination of Power and Style
Almost every person knows that rowing machines are great for your body. It provides a full-body exercise and is a great source of mild aerobics workout. If you use a rower on a regular basis, it will improve your cardiovascular system and also make you feel fitter and stronger than ever before in your life. There are basically two types of rowers in the market, commercial and personal. Commercial ones are big in size and come loaded with features. These are also quite attractive to look at and can surely catch your fancy. On the other hand, rowers meant for home use are smaller and come with just the right features. These are not as attractive as commercial ones.
Asuna 4500 Rowing Machine – A Commercial Quality Machine Meant For Personal Use
How would you feel if you were given a rower which had the looks and quality of a commercial machine and was meant for personal use at home? This is possible with the Asuna 4500 rowing machine. This machine is fit to be used in any fitness club or gym. However, it is meant for personal use at home or at work. Some of the features of the rower are listed below.
- The Asuna 4500 rowing machine comes with its own digital monitor. It displays various data such as count, time, distance, calories, pulse, and watt. In other words, it is a lovely and highly convenient way to keep proper track of your day to day progress.
- Do you have a history of heart problems? Have you recently been through a rough phase in life due to a weak heart? You can use the Asuna 4500 rowing machine without worrying about your heart. It comes with a chest strap, which monitors your heart rate while you work out on the rower. This strap connects wirelessly with the pulse receiver, which is built-in the machine itself.
- This rowing machines comes with attached portable wheels. This ensures that you can easily move the heavy machine with ease from one location in your home to another. You may also store away the heavy machine when it is not in use. This will help you save some space at home.
- The Asuna 4500 rowing machine comes with 12 workout programs. 6 of these programs are preset, whereas 4 are user set programs. The remaining 2 are manual workout programs. This feature makes it highly popular amongst users from different fitness levels.
- The maximum user weight capacity of the Asuna 4500 rowing machine is 300 pounds, which allows very fat people to use the machine easily.
There are several factors to consider when you decide to buy an exercise machine for your own use at home. First of all, you need to decide whether you have the necessary space to store the machine. Secondly, you have to decide upon a budget. Lastly, you have to pen down the features you need in your rowing machine. If you purchase without proper plans, you will find it very difficult to choose the right model.