How Garcinia Cambogia and Apple Cider Vinegar Is Effective For Weight Loss
Excess weight is one of the major reasons behind a wide array of health problems. Whether you speak about heart ailments, joint aches, back problems or even diabetes, the common reasons behind all is obesity. Many people prefer to join local fitness clubs to shed unwanted body fat. However, there are still some who think that following a strict and healthy diet can help in reducing weight. If you also fall in the same category, then you will be happy to know that there is a drink which can, indeed, help you in getting back in shape. This drink is a combination of apple cider vinegar and Garcinia Cambogia. There was also an article on CNN which showed a Cornell University student achieve surprising weight loss results in a few days by consuming this drink.
Reason to Combine Garcinia Cambogia with Apple Cider Vinegar
Most of you may wonder why to combine apple cider vinegar with garcinia cambogia. A simple reason is the fact that both have excellent complementary effects. If you talk about apple cider vinegar, it is true that it can help you shed unwanted body fat faster than many other weight loss products. The presence of vinegar also helps to improve your digestive system and boost overall metabolism. This is simply because vinegar has several acidic properties. On the other hand, garcinia cambogia extract is highly popular in burning calories and boosting metabolism.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Science has taught several important factors about food. Firstly, acids are important in the breakdown process of protein. Secondly, protein happen to be the building blocks to help your body grow. Keeping these facts in mind, there are several health benefits of apple cider vinegar discussed below.
- Enhances The Health Benefits Of Protein: From the very beginning of your digestive process, vinegar starts working its magic. It helps to stimulate your appetite and also boosts your hunger pangs. Apple cider vinegar is extremely beneficial in stimulating the entire digestive process of protein. As a result of this, your growth hormone gets a much-needed boost which re-energizes your body and kick starts your metabolism. In turn, you feel more energetic than ever before and your body burns calories even while you rest at home.
- Boosts Oxygen Level In Your Body: Without adequate fire inside you, it will be very difficult to lose weight and get back in shape. Apple cider vinegar is very helpful in improving the overall iron mineral uptake. As you probably know that iron is one of the most essential components which carries oxygen to the different cells in your body. It is also seen that increased oxygen utilization helps to boost the process of glucose breakdown. As a result of this, you tend to feel more energized and burn more calories in your body.
- Reduces Your Urge To Have Sodium: Did you know that all the junk food you have, every now and then, consist a large amount of sodium? If you do not control your urge to have sodium, you will frequently feel like gorging on some burgers or pizza. Sodium helps to retain water in your body. As a result of this, your body weight increases with time. In order to control or reduce your weight, you will have to reduce your urge to have sodium. There are two ways to achieve this. Firstly, you will have to forego your urge to have sodium. Secondly, you can opt for a healthy alternative to this health problem.
- Detoxification: It is very simple to understand that with age several types of toxins accumulate in your body. As a result of this, your body fails to operate at its optimum level. Take your digestive system for example. It happens to be one of the longest systems in your body and it falls prey to several types of health issues such as indigestion, diarrhea, and constipation. Toxins generally evolve from the type of food you eat. Thus, the amount of weight you gain is dependent upon the amount of toxins you have in your body. Apple cider vinegar binds all the toxins together and cleans the entire digestive system through feces. Vinegar also cleans your kidneys, liver, and colon.
- Diabetes: It has been seen that apple cider vinegar has some benefits for diabetic patients, as well. The anti-glycemic feature of vinegar has a positive effect on the blood sugar level in your body. The acetic acid content in vinegar tends to prevent the complete digestion of various complex carbohydrates. As a result of this, it lowers the blood sugar level.
- Improve Heart Health: There have been several studies which prove that vinegar improves the health of your heart in many ways. As discussed above, vinegar lowers the blood sugar level and it also lowers the cholesterol level in your blood.
- Improves Sinus Congestion: The mucous level in your body is reduced by vinegar. It helps to break and lower mucous and bring down your sinus congestion. Vinegar also has several antibacterial properties, which is rather helpful in fighting any type of infection.
- Sore Throat: Since vinegar has antibacterial properties, it can easily be used to treat sore throats. All you need to do is gargle with a mixture of warm water and apple cider vinegar and feel the improvement over time.
- Improve Skin Irritations: Whether you suffer from bug bites or sunburn or even poison ivy, simply apple cider vinegar to the affected area and feel the irritation vanish very soon.
- Boost Your Level: Apple cider vinegar contains both enzymes and potassium. Due to this combination, you will feel energized longer than normal. The amino acid content in the drink avoids lactic acid buildup in your body, which also adds up to your energy level.
Side Effects, If Any
Whatever you consume has pros and cons. It is quite obvious that marketers will never want you to know about the disadvantages of any product. If you talk about apple cider vinegar, it will increase your urge to urinate. The reason behind this is the fact that your body flushes out most of the toxins through urine. In some cases, you may also experience occasional stomach upset or pain. The best remedy for this problem is to have more water. It is highly suggested not to overdose on apple cider vinegar. An overdose may make you feel dizzy most of the time.
When to Avoid Consumption of Apple Cider Vinegar?
Although apple cider vinegar can be consumed by most of the people, there are certain situations wherein you are requested not to consume the drink.
- Breast Feeding: If you have a toddler whom you need to breastfeed, it is suggested not to consume apple cider vinegar during those times. Once your child grows old enough and you stop breastfeeding the child, you may continue with the drink.
- Pregnant: Are you pregnant? Better stop having the drink immediately. Since apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature, it may harm your stillborn baby. Thus, prevention is better than cure.
- Diabetic Patients: Doctors say that people suffering from diabetes are also requested to restrain themselves from consuming apple cider vinegar. This is especially important if you suffer from type 2 diabetes.
- On Medication: Even if you are on a steady medication, it is always a good idea to avoid apple cider vinegar, since it may have negative reactions in your body.
When Should You Consume Apple Cider Vinegar To Get Best Results?
Many people have different views when it comes to the ideal time to have apple cider vinegar. However, if you have the drink before any major meal, then it will have a better impact on your overall health. This way, your urge to eat more will also reduce and help you control your body weight.
Multiple Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apart from the several health benefits of apple cider vinegar, there are many uses of the drink, as well. Some of the highly popular and effective uses have been discussed below for your knowledge.
- Detoxify Your Body: Most of you probably didn’t know that apple cider vinegar is a great lymphatic and liver tonic. This is why it is also one of the best ingredients around to detox your body. Apple cider vinegar helps in cardiovascular stimulation and balances the pH level of your body.
- Natural Ingredient to Bring Shine to Your Hair: How many varieties of conditioners have you used till date to help your hair shine? These conditioners are made with several harmful chemicals and can damage your hair. Use apple cider vinegar, instead, on your hair and see the shine. This drink is a natural conditioner for your hair and you need to mix a bit of it with water and apply after you shampoo your hair.
- Make Your Teeth White: Apple cider vinegar is also a great ingredient for whitening your teeth. Simply rub a bit of it on your teeth before you brush every morning. The pH level of the drink is effective enough in getting rid of several types of stains.
- Treat Heartburn And Acid Reflux: Have you ever felt heartburns or acid reflux in your body? These are usually caused by lack of probiotics and enzymes and an imbalance in the pH level of your body. Apple cider vinegar is full of such vital nutrients and thus, it helps fight acid reflux and heartburns with ease.
- Natural Household Cleaner: Apple cider vinegar has a balanced pH level and full of antibacterial properties. It is due to these features that the mixture is a useful household cleaner. It is natural and free from any type of chemicals.
- Relief from Sunburn: Do you have to stay out in the sun most of the time during the day? It will be a good idea to have a mixture of lukewarm water, apple cider vinegar, and lavender or coconut oil to help you soothe sunburns.
- Get Rid Of Fleas On Your Pets: Are you tired of using various types of anti-flea shampoos on your pet? Apart from the cost, these shampoos can also harm the skin of your pet due to the presence of harmful chemicals. The best way out is to use apple cider vinegar. It is a natural way to help get rid of fleas on your pets.
- Get Rid Of Fungus On Your Skin And Toes: Formation of fungus on your toes and skin is a very common thing for many people. Instead of using a medicine to get rid of the fungus, you can simply apply apple cider vinegar to the affected area. It is one of the natural ingredients for your skin.
- Get Rid of Body Odor: Probably most of you have to fight against body odor almost all the time. There are several deodorants and perfumes in the market, which can help you get rid of body odor to some extent. However, these are made out of several types of chemicals which can prove to be harmful to your skin. Body odor is caused due to the formation of yeast and bacteria on your skin. Apply apple cider vinegar to those areas of your body which sweat a lot. It kills yeast and bacteria and will help you smell fresh for the entire day.
These are several brands which make apple cider vinegar. However, not every brand is equally authentic and their products may not be entirely natural. If you are planning in buying apple cider vinegar to use on a daily basis, then it would be a good idea to do some research online and try to find out about the best brand in the market. You may also seek some assistance from friends or family, who have been using the mixture for quite some time. This will help you save time and also find the best brand of apple cider vinegar for your own use.