Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
You probably work long hours at your office to climb up the corporate ladder. After all, whatever you do is completely for your own family. However, if your health does not support you, then you will not be able to reach your personal goals at work. This is why it is very important to work hard and also find time to take good care of your health. You may buy one or more workout machines, such as a treadmill or an elliptical trainer, to use at home during your leisure hours. However, one of the latest craze amongst fitness enthusiasts is an inversion table. Here we take a closer look at the Ironman Fitness Gravity 4000 Inversion Table.
Ironman Fitness Gravity 4000 Inversion Table – Features
There are several brands in the market as far as inversion tables are concerned. However, one of the popular ones is the Ironman Fitness Gravity 4000 Inversion Table. It has several features found lacking in other brands.
- First things first, the Ironman Fitness Gravity 4000 Inversion Table supports a maximum user weight of 350 pounds. This is possible thanks to the extra wide tubular steel frame of the machine. The entire frame is also powder coated for scratch resistance.
- The Ironman Fitness Gravity 4000 Inversion Table also comes with a padded backrest, which is extended. There is an additional lumbar pillow to provide additional support to your lower back during your workouts.
- There is an adjustable ratchet ankle locking system, which can easily be activated by your palm. Your ankles can get all the comfort in the world thanks to the ergonomically designed ankle cushions. These cushions also hold your ankles in place safely and securely.
- You can return to your upright position easily due to the extra-long safety handles. These handles are also padded with foam to provide a comfortable grip.
- You may wonder that the entire frame may skid under your weight as you exercise on it. This is not possible on the Ironman Fitness Gravity 4000 Inversion Table. It comes with rubberized non-skid floor stabilizers, which ensure that the frame remains in the same position for as long as your exercise.
- Maximum user height adjustable on the Ironman Fitness Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is 6ft 6inches and it inverts up to maximum of 180 degrees.
- The Ironman Fitness Gravity 4000 Inversion Table can be folded very easily. This means that you can easily store it away when not in use. This is indeed good news for those of you who have available space problem at home.
These are some of the features of the Ironman Fitness Gravity 4000 Inversion Table. You may come across several inversion tables in the market with similar features. However, it is also true that you should always buy workout machines made by reputed and reliable companies. Take some help from friends or family members, who use such machines at home. They can help you with the right choice and also guide you to the best possible dealer of such workout machines in your own town.