Merax Vertical Climber – A Useful Home Gym Equipment
Have you ever wondered what happens to the fat which you burn at the gym? You may think that it turns to sweat or energy. However, you are not entirely correct. When you work out at the gym to burn body fat, it turns to sweat and carbon dioxide. The former flows out of your body and the latter goes out with your breath. When you talk about a workout machine, you will find various types being used at a gym. Some are meant to exercise your lower body, some are meant to exercise your upper body and some are designed to give you a complete body workout. The Merax Vertical Climber is one that gives you a total body workout.
Merax Vertical Climber – Key Features
Usually experts recommend people to use a workout machine which provides a complete body workout. There are several machines which fulfil such requirements, which may include a rowing machine or a climber. It may not be possible for all to afford a rowing machine for personal use at home. However, when it comes to climber, it is completely different. Amongst the various climbers available in the market, one of the popular ones is the Merax Vertical Climber. It has several features suitable for users from different age groups.
- Are your family members from different weight groups? Is your Merax Vertical Climber going to be used by all the family members? There is nothing to worry about in such a case. This workout machine has a weight capacity ranging from 220 pounds to 330 pounds. It can easily withstand the weight of an obese person, as well.
- The Merax Vertical Climber provides a complete body workout. It works your glutes, hips, shoulders, hands, and legs. As a result of this, you can expect a proper workout with this machine.
- If you are planning to invest some money to build your own home gym, then the Merax Vertical Climber will be a great choice for your personal use. It is quite affordable and burns away body fat and calories very fast.
- Even if you have a shortage of available space at home, you can still use the Merax Vertical Climber. It can easily be folded and kept away when not in use. You can either stow it away under your bed or place it behind your wardrobe.
- It is quite obvious that the different members in your family will be from different height groups, as well. The Merax Vertical Climber comes with a height adjustable feature. You can easily alter the height of the machine as per your needs. The grips of the machine are also non-sticky and isometric.
Merax Vertical Climber is designed in such a way that it is suitable for people from various age groups. It does not provide much impact in your joints, thus, preventing them from getting injured during your workout session. Initially you may feel out of breath after a few minutes of workout on this climber. However, once you get used to the machine, you will like the benefits of it.