Schwinn Airdyne Pro
Nobody likes to look fat and ugly. It is very easy to gain weight. The main challenge lies when it comes to getting back in shape. You have to follow a strict diet and also workout on a daily basis. Thanks to the ever advancing technology, you will find various types of workout machines in the market. These include treadmills, bikes, elliptical trainers, rowing machines, and fitness climbers amongst many more. These equipment are designed in such a way that you may also use them at home without making your rooms look untidy. Amongst these machines, one of the highly popular ones is the stationary bike like the Schwinn Airdyne Pro.
Schwinn Airdyne AD Pro – Features
It is usually seen that people prefer to use a stationary bike at home for their workouts. Keeping this is mind, different companies have come up with different types of such exercise bikes. One of the popular models in the market is the Schwinn Airdyne Pro. It has several attractive features, which contribute to its growing popularity.
- The Schwinn Airdyne AD Pro comes with 9 different workout programs. This means that even if you feel bored with the same workout routine very day then you may definitely change the program to bring a new challenge to your exercises. With 9 different workout programs preset in the product, this bike is suitable for users from various levels of fitness.
- It also has a clear LCD display which shows a lot of important information about your workout routine. These include the time spent on the machine, the total distance travelled, calories burnt during your exercise session, your pulse rate, and the speed at which you did your workout on the bike.
- In the Schwinn Airdyne AD Pro the primary source of resistance is air. This is something different from most of the exercise bikes available in the market.
- The Schwinn Airdyne AD Pro also comes with a heart rate monitor and the seat is padded properly for sufficient comfort of a user.
- It has a maximum user weight capacity of 350 pounds or 160kg. Even if you are highly overweight, you can still use this bike with ease.
- The entire frame comes with a warranty of 10 years and the electrical and machinery parts come with a warranty of 2 years each.
When you plan to buy a stationary bike for your personal use, there are several factors to consider. Firstly, you have to search for an exercise bike which has the features you wish to use in your bike. Secondly, you have to check to see whether you have sufficient space at home to place the bike. Thirdly, you have to choose a good quality exercise bike which does not burn a hole in your pocket. Lastly, you have to buy a bike which is made by a reputed and reliable manufacturer. If you can follow these factors which choosing an exercise bike, then you will never fail to get a good quality product to get back in shape.