Bowflex TreadClimber Reviews
Are you looking for an impressive, easy of the joints walking workout that burns tons of calories? And that doesn’t break the budget too much? Then the Bowflex TreadClimber is the answer! Below is a side by side comparison of the two newest models.
Which Model is the Best For Me?
The newest models are the tc100 and tc200. The tc200 price is substantially more than the tc100. If cost is not an issue I would definitely recommend the Bowflex TreadClimber tc200 model. These are all the newest models and upgrades to the very popular and best selling Bowflex TreadClimber tc5000 which unfortunately is no longer available for purchase. The new models have been redesigned for your benefit though…believe me!
Top 4 Bowflex TreadClimber Reviews
|Bowflex TreadClimber tc100|
|Schwinn 270 Recumbent Bike|
|Bowflex TreadClimber tc10|
|Bowflex TreadClimber tc20|
Bowflex TreadClimber tc100
The TC100 is the one of the two newest models by Bowflex of the popular workout machine and is the lessor of the two in terms of price. Let’s take a look at some of the features:
- Range of Speed 1/2 to Four MPH
- 2 users can store and track their data with the Bowflex Connect to achieve fitness goals
- Large LCD screen that is backlit and interactive
- Heart rate monitor integrated in handles
- Holder for your water bottle
- Shelf holder for your tablet or other device
- Charge your devices while working out through integrated USB port
- 2-Year Warranty
The sleek design of the 3-in-1 Bowflex Treadclimber TC100 is sure to fit into your home while helping you burn 2.5 times more calories compared to a regular treadmill. Click the button below to see what the current price is. They always have the best price available on Amazon.
Bowflex TreadClimber tc200
The TC200 is the second of the two newest models made by Boxflex. This model may be higher priced but comes with a load of additional features in addition to the features listed for the TC100 above. Let’s take a look at those additional features:
- Faster – can reach speeds up to 4 1/2 MPH
- Lighted area showing you your zones for your current heart rate
- Five programs available tailored to your specific fitness goals
- Bluetooth enabled – auto sync with the free TreadClimber App as well as other popular Fitness systems
- Heart rate monitored wirelessly through chest strap
- Slightly smaller footprint if you are limited on space (two inches shorter)
- 3-Year Warranty
As you can see the Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 comes with a load of additional features. I personally feel the warranty and additional features justify the increased cost but I will let you decide that on your own if you feel it is worth the extra coin.
Bowflex TreadClimber tc10
This is the most basic and cost effective solution for you if price is becoming the deterrent after looking into the two newest models above. If you still want the benefits of the Treadclimber but do not want to pay what the new full-feature models cost then this is your answer. You get all the same benefits as the more expensive models such as “easy on the joints” and “3-in-1 design” that burns calories faster than any other piece of cardio equipment but without the bells and whistles such as bluetooth, tablet holder and enhanced display screens. Let’s take a look at a few of the key features it still has:
- 300 lb capacity
- four miles per hour max speed
- two-year warranty
So, if all you care about are you joints and losing weight and are not impressed with or even understand all the technological advances of the last couple years then look no further. This is your saving grace to help you shed those unwanted pounds without the higher price tag (nearly HALF the cost). Not only will you get a great price on this model but also will get FREE SHIPPING if you are an Amazon Prime (30-Day FREE trial available) member which saves you TONS!
Bowflex TreadClimber tc20
This is an older model that you can only find used now on Amazon and with all honesty would recommend going with one of the two newest models instead of this one. The reviews are not the best on this model and those concerns are certainly addressed with the TC100 and TC200. So, I would steer you away from this model unfortunately. I apologize if you had your heart set on this model but better to find out now rather than after you make the large investment in the machine. I doubt the warranty even comes with the used models. So, you are really rolling the dice with the TC20 without any real cost savings.
Tread Climber is similar to an elliptical machine or stepper, but more like a treadmill with a changeable incline. In view of the fact that each tread is autonomous of the other, the movement feels much more natural than a usual incline on a treadmill.
However, the fact that this TreadClimber burns more than 40 percent more calories than a stair climber and even more calories than a treadmill is the real benefit of working out on it. You can burn up to two and a half times the calories of a treadmill at the same speed with TreadClimber.
Bowflex TreadClimber is adjudged one of the best home fitness machines available on the market today owing to its capacity to merge an elliptical, stair climber and a treadmill machine in one machine. The innovative and unique design of this product gives room for a more efficient full body workout that will aid the users in working more muscles and burning more calories as against when they are making use of other fitness machines.
This particular Bowflex is the most popular model, because it comes with a great feature set for the lowest price. This 3-in-1 workout machine burns more calories than jogging or walking, while making you feel less tired, which makes it easier to attain your fitness goals. Not just that this tread climber will allow you work out all your muscles, it is able to do so in the course of promoting flexibility.
Why are you running when you can walk? In the course of adding the aspects a lot of people love about elliptical and stair climbers, Bowflex has coped to come up with the same outcome of treadmill. Consequently, you can burn a lot of more calories by walking, rather than running or jogging. The twofold platforms of TreadClimber rise separately for a low-intensity workout that burns more calories in just 30 minutes than the same exercise on a treadmill.
The general idea of the TreadClimber is to achieve three workouts in one. As a result, this matchless design gets you the walking forward part of the treadmill, two autonomous Twin-Treadles to be used for the smooth, low-impact motion and the upward stair-climber motion, of the elliptical. Together with the 3-in-1 workout design, this product includes four workout functions to trail calories, time, distance and speed.
There are four separate readouts you will see if the Goal Coach feature lets you mix it up with diverse programs and keep track of how you are improving over time and if this functions at the same time.
Here are some great success stories of people who have used the Bowflex Treadclimber to change their lives through becoming fit. Sure they may be some of the best results but that doesn’t mean you can not achieve similar results with hard work and determination. Let’s face it – we all need motivation – and if these success stories can help spark that inner beast inside you then all the power to ya and let’s get rockin’!
- LED display system – This is where all your exercise data is posted with readouts such as calories burned, Distance, Time and Speed.
- 12 Resistance Levels – Lets you tailor your workout specifically to your fitness and placate level right from novice to influential athlete.
- Goal Coach – This is the cool way to keep making progress and stay motivated
- Two years full-coverage warranty that covers the whole machine
Who is Bowflex TreadClimber Manufactured for?
This product is manufactured for beginner and long established athletes who want to experience impressive workout on their joints and muscles without having to close their bank account. It can also be used for men and women who want to shed weight and burn calories. In a nutshell, it is a product for people seeking an effective full body workout.
Efficiency and Proof that this Product Works
The efficiency of Bowflex TreadClimber is immeasurable as hundreds of customers who bought and used the product over the past five years confirmed that it really works. Bowflex TreadClimber review also proved that this product works through positive reviews and 5-star ratings from all the users of the product.
• Very strong frame with 300 lbs. maximum user weight
• Goal Setting and progress tracker
• High-quality resistance variation with four purposes
• First-class accessory tray and LCD display
• Speedy controls to shift levels swiftly
• Fast fitness results as a result of quick calorie burn
• Targets the muscle and functions as 3 different types of fitness machines
• Monitors the heart rate with a wireless grip pulse monitor and a heart rate monitor strap and a grip pulse monitor
• Comfortable and convenient
• Reasonable size to fit into a room with or gym with limited space
• Purely user-generated and requires no outlet of any kind
• Extremely easy to pull together
• Very easy to operate and use
• Special holder where users can store water bottles and reading materials
• Reasonably priced
• The best fitness machine ever
• 2-year to 3-year full warranty coverage might be inadequate
• Doesn’t come with MP3/iPod player speakers/connection iPod/MP3 player
• Some of the available user reviews said that it is noisy at higher speeds