Fit Tea – Is It Worth All The Hype?
As you know, there are multiple organs in your body. Some of them work round the clock in order to help you stay fit and active. In a way, these organs are dependent upon each other. For example, your heart needs pure blood to pump in your entire body. If you have something harmful, then your blood naturally gets impure. In such cases, your liver steps in the picture. It acts as a filter to block all the impurities from the blood and make it as pure as possible. It gets rid of the impurities through the urination process. However, there still remains traces of toxic ingredients in your body. The best way to get rid of all such toxic wastes is by detoxifying your body from time to time.
Fit Tea – What Is It?
There are several detoxifying products available in the market, which claim to help detox your body to help you lead a healthy life. Fit Tea is no different. This detox program is available in 2 types of packages, a 14-day pack and a 28 day pack. There are mixed reviews of this product. Some say that they liked the gingerly sweet taste of Fit Tea and some say that it boosted their bowel movements. You will find several celebrities advertising for Fit Tea. It is human nature to believe what celebrities tell you. However, the truth is that these celebrities lead a healthy lifestyle by following a regular exercise pattern and a strict diet plan. Most of them are also paid a lot of money to advertise various products. Thus, it is better to find out about the truth before you decide to believe your favorite celebrity.
Claimed Benefits of Having Fit Tea
Just like any other detox products available in the market, Fit Tea also claims to benefit you in a number of ways. Here are some of the claimed benefits of having Fit Tea.
- Boost Your Immune System: Your immune system plays a key role in safeguarding you from various types of diseases. If this immune system gets weak, you will fall prey to a number of dangerous diseases. Fit Tea manufacturers claim that this product helps to strengthen your immune system if consumed every day.
- Boost Your Fat Burning Process: Your body has its natural tendency of burning fat whenever needed. This fat burning rate may differ from one person to another. According to the manufacturers of Fit Tea, it helps to enhance your natural fat burning process, which can assist you in getting back in shape faster than normal.
- Control Your Hunger Pangs: If you can keep a tab on your appetite, it will automatically help you shed unwanted body fat. It is also claimed by Fit Tea that it can help you control your hunger pangs and you thus, keep a tab on your eating habits.
- Reduce Bloating: Improper digestion can lead to bloating of your body. This can also lead to several health problems. Fit Tea claims to help your digestive system and reduce bloating.
Ingredients Used In Fit Tea
According to the manufacturers of Fit Tea, there are 13 different ingredients in the product. Listed below are some of the ingredients and their benefits.
- Rooibos: It is basically a type of herb and its scientific name is Aspalathus Linearis. It is also popularly known as the bush tea and is pretty rich in Vitamin C. Rooibos is also known to contain large proportions of antioxidants.
- Green Tea: It is a very popular ingredient and is said to be rich in antioxidants. Green Tea also has several health benefits and happens to be one of the rich sources of caffeine. People usually have green tea to lose weight, since it is very popular in helping you shed unwanted body fat.
- Ginger: Ginger is basically used as an anti-inflammatory agent and is highly reliable when it comes to ease arthritis. Ginger is also well-known to improve your digestive system and can calm stomach acidity.
- Oolong Tea: This is also a reliable weight loss agent and is considered to be the small sister to green tea. Its features are somewhat similar to green tea.
- Stevia: This ingredient is primarily used to make Fit Tea taste sweeter.
- Citric Acid: This ingredient is basically added to Fit Tea to improve the taste of the product and also to improve its shelf life.
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract: When it comes to weight loss, garcinia cambogia is a popular ingredient. It can reduce your hunger pangs and make you eat less. Thus, resulting in effective weight loss.
How to Have Fit Tea?
Different people use different techniques to have Fit Tea. However, the best way is to boil a cup of water. Once this is done, place a Fit Tea teabag in your cup and leave it for 3 to 5 minutes. If required by your taste buds, you may also add some honey or lemon juice to the water. Have the water in empty stomach each morning.
Fit Tea can be termed more as a stimulant than a product to help you lose weight. It can also be rather helpful in boosting your metabolism and detoxifying your body. However, when it comes to being a weight loss agent, there are more investigations to be conducted in this matter. You will come across several types of weight loss products in the market. Those are obviously rich in garcinia cambogia extract and are more effective as a weight loss product. Even when it comes to detoxifying agents, you will find several products in the market. Some of them will be more effective than Fit Tea. However, the fact that Fit Tea also has its own share of followers cannot be denied at all. It is always suggested to consult with a doctor before you start having any type of health tonic. He can tell you for sure whether you need such supplements or can do without it.