Do Your Strength Training With the Right One
There are several reasons behind people joining a gym. Some wish to lose unwanted body weight, some wish to get fit and strong, while some wish to build a muscular body. In order to help you with your different workouts, you will find several types of exercise machines in any fitness club. One of the most commonly found is the power tower. There are several types of exercises which you can perform with a power tower, such as pull ups, pushups, dips, body weight squats, and hanging knee raises. Below we take a look at the IronMan Power Tower.
Ironman Power Tower – Its Various Features
There are several manufacturers of power towers in the market. One of the popular one sis Ironman. The power tower made by this company comes with several features, which have been discussed below.
- The Ironman power tower comes with 2.25 inches thick forearms cushions which provide ultimate comfort for your elbows and forearms and do not let your feel any pain while performing your workouts.
- The backrest of the power tower is also ergonomically designed so that you can perform your workouts for longer hours without any discomfort. This backrest is also 3 inches thick for your comfort.
- The handlebars are adjustable and come with foam rollers. This allows you to perform various types of exercises very easily. There are also 7 different mounting positions for the handlebars.
- The Ironman power tower comes with several grip capabilities so that you can work out to strengthen your biceps, chest muscles, triceps, and back muscles.
- This power tower also has a maximum weight capacity of 400 pounds, which will ensure that fat people can also use it.
Questions to Answer Before You Buy the Ironman Power Tower
There are several questions to ask yourself before you go ahead and buy the Ironman power tower.
- First of all, ask yourself whether your room is big enough to accommodate the power tower or not. These workout machines take up a lot of space and tend to make a small room look very congested.
- Secondly, ask about your personal budget. There are several types of power towers in the market. However, not all will come with all the features. If you wish to have all the workout features in your power tower, then you may have to shell out a higher amount for the price.
- Lastly, ask yourself how often you plan to work out on your power tower. Many people tend to buy such workout machines out of sheer passion to get back in shape. However, most of the times these passions are short lived.
If you have never used a power tower in your life, then it would be a good idea to find out more about such machines and, if possible, use them at a gym before you decide to buy one for your personal use. You may take the help of your gym instructor or the internet itself to find out more about power towers. This will help you choose the right machine with ease.