An Ideal Lookalike to a Commercial Treadmill
There was a time when treadmills, elliptical trainers, and spin bikes were associated with fitness clubs. If you wanted to get fit and healthy, then you would have to join a gym in order to use such machines. However, things have changed in these modern times. If you wish to use such machines at home during your leisure time, you can easily buy one and a Golds Gym Treadmill 720 is a great option. Workout machines, which are designed for home use, are usually smaller and come with lesser features than the commercial ones. Nonetheless, these are equally effective in helping you burn calories and enhance your stamina.
Talking about treadmills, there are various types available in the market, which are meant for personal use. If you go unprepared to buy one, you can easily get confused. Some come loaded with features and a heavy price tag and some are cheaper models packed with all the essential features only.
Points To Help You Choose the Right Treadmill
- Your Budget: Are you looking for a treadmill with tons of features for your home use? In that case you may have to pay a small fortune for the machine. However, if you are a bit tight on the budget, then opting for a cheaper model will be a good idea.
- Available Space At Home: Treadmills do take up quite a large area of a room. If you are planning to buy one for your own use, better check and see whether you have enough space at home to accommodate the machine properly. Do remember that once you place the machine, it will be difficult to move it to another location due to its weight.
Golds Gym 720 Treadmill
If you are planning to buy a treadmill which looks quite similar to a commercial machine, then the Golds Gym 720 treadmill should be a good option for you. It has quite a useful features and the price is also well within reach.
- The Golds Gym 720 treadmill comes packed with 18 different types of preset workout applications. Once you get used to a definite type of workout, you may go on to the next. This means that you can use the machine for many years to come without having to buy a newer one with more features.
- The speed can be increased up to a maximum of 10 MPH and the speed can easily be altered at the push of a button on the console. The machine also comes with a heart rate monitor, which is extremely beneficial for people with a heart problem.
- Plug in your iPod with the machine and listen to some cool music during your workout. It can also accommodate up to maximum of 300 lbs of weight.
Since buying a workout machine is a type of investment, always take your time to choose the right model. Whether you choose an elliptical trainer or a spin bike or a Golds Gym treadmill, always make sure that you can use it for a long time. This will help you save your hard earned money.