Use It, Fold It, Keep It Away
In the good old days treadmills were usually manually operated. It could get quite tiring to use such a treadmill. However, with time, treadmills evolved into something quite convenient and useful at the same time. Today, the treadmills available in the market come loaded with features, which were unimaginable in the past. Are you planning to buy such a workout machine for your personal use at home? In that case, it would be convenient for you to choose a treadmill which can be easily folded. This will save some space at home when the machine is not in use. May we present the Life Fitness F3 Treadmill.
Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill – Features
There are several treadmills in the market which can be folded. One of the reliable and pocket friendly models is the Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill. There are many features in this machine which you should understand.
- As the name suggests, the Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill can be easily folded. Once your workout routine I over for the day, you can fold the machine and keep it away so that it can free up some space at home.
- The tread belt comes with FlexDeck shock absorbers underneath so that while running or jogging your knees and ankles do not feel the shock and get injured.
- The maximum speed achievable on this machine is 10 mph, which makes it suitable for professional athletes, as well.
- The maximum user weight capacity on the Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill is 350 pounds.
- It has a 3.0 HP motor which enables the machine to operate without much noise even at top speeds.
- The running surface is large enough to allow you to jog or run without worrying about falling off. It stands at 55 inches by 20 inches.
- The Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill comes with 2 types of consoles. One has 12 preset workout programs and the other has 14 preset workout programs.
- The console also displays all the needed information pertaining to your exercise routine, such as total calories burnt, time spent on the treadmill, distance covered during your workout routine, and your heart rate.
- The Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill comes with heart rate sensors and wireless telemetry. This is especially beneficial for heart patients who use such machines.
- The machine also has 2 detachable cup holders and a tablet or smartphone holder, so that you can receive calls or listen to your favorite songs with ease during your workout.
Treadmills are a good investment if you use it well. It can help you attain a health and fit body and a strong and sable heart. If you use a treadmill every day for even 30 minutes, you will notice a great improvement in your level of stamina. It is also good to remember that you need to take good care of your treadmills. If you maintain it properly after every use, it will run smoothly for a long time and help you remain fit forever.