The New Age Treadmill for the Young at Heart
Treadmills are one of the most commonly found workout machines at homes. These are quite simple to use and the latest designs do not take up much space in your room. There are several companies which manufacture treadmills. Some of the models are meant for commercial uses and some are meant for home use. If you are also planning to buy one for your personal use, it would be better to compare a few treadmills before you make the final choice. Here is the review of the Life Fitness T3 Treadmill.
Life Fitness T3 Treadmill – Features
One of the most popular treadmills in the market is the Life Fitness T3 Treadmill. There are several features in these machines and are suitable for people from different age groups. A handful of the features of this machine have been discussed below for your knowledge.
- The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill is designed in such a manner than it can easily fit in any part of your home. It does not consume much space and is certainly not as bulky as most other treadmills in the market.
- It comes with a 3.0 HP motor which ensures that the machine runs smoothly even for longer hours. It does not make much sound and can easily be used when other members at home are asleep.
- The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill has a minimum speed of 0.5 mph and a maximum speed of 12 mph. although nobody can run at a speed of 12 mph, nonetheless, it is still capable of reaching that speed at the push of a button.
- The inclination of the machine can be increased to a maximum of 0.5%.
- The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill comes with wireless telemetry and heart rate sensors to help you keep an eye on your heart rate during your workout routine.
- The machines has a tablet or a smartphone holder so that you can multitask if necessary. The stand can also double up as a magazine holder. This is a great convenience for users.
- The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill comes with a memory of its own. It remembers your preferred jog, run, and walk speeds. It also remembers your preferred inclination level.
- The tread belt has a FlexDeck Shock Absorption System which ensures that you do not feel the pressure on your ankles and knees even while running or jogging at a good speed. These shock absorbers can reduce the force on your joints by up to 30%.
You will come across many treadmills in the market which may have more features than the Life Fitness T3 Treadmill. However, these will also come with a heavier price tag. This machine from Life Fitness is quite pocket friendly and has all the necessary features which are generally required for person uses. The other members at home can also use the same machine during their leisure time. However, do make sure to choose a convenient and proper spot for the machine at home, so that you do not have to move it all the time.