ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill
When you talk about workout machines, there are several types at stores. Elliptical trainers, steppers, spin bikes, recumbent bikes, and treadmills all fall under the category of workout machines. However, amongst so many varieties, treadmills are quite popular amongst users. It does not involve a lot of hi-tech features and treadmills are also very user-friendly. Due to the rising demand for such workout machines, the varieties of treadmills have also increased over the last few years. Some of these machines are specially designed for professionals, some are meant for first timers, whereas, some are meant for people from all levels of fitness. Here we review the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill.
ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill
This versatile machine has been designed to awaken the jogger, walker, and runner in you. It is basically designed for beginners and has similar features which are usually seen in mid-range treadmills. There are several features of the machine which are discussed below for your knowledge.
Features of the Treadmill
- To start off, the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill has a 3.5 CHP commercial motor. This ensures that the machine operates very smoothly and without much noise. The motor also remains cool even if you work out for longer hours.
- The machine frame is made of steel, which ensures durability, stability, and great support. You need not fear of the machine shaking when you run at top speed on the tread belt.
- The ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill comes with ProShox cushioning which ensures that the force of every impact is minimized so that your knees and back do not suffer from any major physical problems.
- Are you a bit worried about shortage of space at home if you buy the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill? You do not have to worry about such matters at all. The treadmill can be easily folded so that you may keep it safely away and thus, save space at home.
- The inclination of the machine can also be altered from 0 degree to 15 degrees. This can help you get variety in your workout and also exercise more muscles of your thighs and legs. It is also said that the more you walk on an inclined treadmill the more calories will be burnt.
- The speed of the machine can also be changed up to a maximum of 12 MPH.
- You will be surprised to find 32 preset workout programs with the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill. The tread belt is also quite comfortable and big enough to prevent you from falling off the machine.
Although the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill is designed for first timers, it surely packs in a lot of features. The machine is also compatible to be used with the iFit app to help you enjoy a whole new workout experience. If it is the first time for you to buy a treadmill for your personal use, better do your homework on the topic and then go out to purchase the right model. If you are not prepared then you may face a lot of confusion at stores.