Bowflex Power Tower
If you are seeking a power tower to use as a supplement to your workouts at home or as your main piece of workout equipment, there are many options available to choose from. One choice worth considering is the Bowflex BodyTower due to its flexibility. The Bowflex Power Tower lets you carry out full-scale push-ups, dips, chin ups, pull ups and lots more, which are most efficient exercises for building upper body strength.
As far as the fitness industry is concerned, Bowflex has always been a household name and well respected. Home gym equipment has always been their main focus and their products are versatile and long-lasting in their usefulness and also deliver as intended.
Are you actually looking for a good home gym? Then look no further than Bowflex BodyTower because it has of recent got a great deal of attention in the fitness world as a result of some of its distinctive features that you cannot easily find with other systems for the same amount. This power option have what it takes to withstand the test of time, even as publicity over new products in the fitness world can at times be short-term.
This workout equipment was launched into the market in 2012. It is lightweight and adaptable for home gym and can be used to carry out over 20 different exercises. One great thing about this machine is that it is not as large as some other home gyms. The Bowflex Power Tower is the ideal home fitness machine, with a tower-mounted workout placard that exhibits 8 Major Exercises, and a guide featuring additional 10.
The Bodyflex Pull Up Bar tower gives room for variety of exercises that normally necessitate extra attachments, and it is very good at working your core muscles. Are you one of those who normally give their house gym workout? Then, Bodyflex BodyTower will surely accommodate it. This machine will hold up, even if you are violent on it. The adjustments, sturdy size are easy to make on this machine and the handlebars and straps are superb.
On the other hand, you don’t have to worry about having the gym in the middle of the floor because each exercise can be performed right from the front of the machine. However, you can put it in a corner in order not to occupy the entire room.
A lot of people that normally buy at-home gym are always ready for a machine that centers more on the interior muscles instead of other areas of the body. This body tower provides an overabundance of exercise regimes that center on each section of the body. Pull-ups are exceedingly steady, and other exercises work the legs by making use of only body resistance weight that usually yield amazing results.
Unfortunately, this machine may not be useful to you, if you are taller than 6 feet tall. The additional height can make the machine shake slightly during certain exercises. Nevertheless, the reaction is somewhat restrained. The good news is that there are other Bowflex machines that offer a number of exercise possibilities, even as this body tower is a good purchase.
While you obtain lots of exercises from this machine, you should also consider the price and the fact also remains that it takes up quite a large amount of space. This is a machine that offers you all you need without all the accompaniments and needless costs. It will provide a learner the same workout as an advanced trainer without the hassle or bewilderment of other available gyms. It should noteworthy that every tool needed to put this gym together is provided in the shipment box.
Features of Bowflex BodyTower
- Body Tower – Comes with a lot of adjustable stations for mixing up your level of effort in your workouts
- Quality Steel – For durability and long life
- Intense exercises that will yield results within a short time
- It is a good looking machine
- Can be used to do a lot of body weight exercises
- EZ-Adjust Horizontal Bars – Allows you to increase the assortment of exercises, improve your fitness program and raise your workout intensity
- Sling Straps and Hand Grips – Offers a wide range of options and great for doing inverted rows that strike each part of your back, unlike most of the available towers
- Wide and Commercial-grade Steel Base Frame – Allows you to remain stable and secure
- Horizontal Bars – Moves smoothly up and down the height of the Body Tower
- Provides a well-rounded workout at a reasonable price
- The sturdiest at-home body tower you can ever found
- Intense exercises that produce quick results
- Looks nice in any home
- Can be used to do more than 20 different exercises like dips, leg and knee raises, pull-ups, planks, squats and sit-ups among others
- Decent dip bar
- Well built and easy to assemble and adjust for higher intensity levels
- Easy to use and comfortable
- Quiet in operation
- Sturdy and reliable
- 5-year warranty
- Easy to follow instructions
- Easy to adjust horizontal bars
- The Bowflex Pull Up Bar thickness makes it hard to get a good hold
- Lacking in the customer service/support department
- This machine may not be suitable for you if you are more than 6 feet tall
- Too wobbly for most body weight exercises
Are you an intermediate or beginner to workout and you are seeking a down-to-earth home power tower? Bowflex Body Tower is the answer. It is a very good machine for either an intermediate or a beginner. You can easily put this tower together within an hour and nothing is complex about learning how to use the machine. As a matter of fact, it is the ease of use and stability that make the machine a good purchase decision not only for the beginners but also for advanced athletes.
Without mincing words, Bowflex Body Tower would be a perfect choice, whether you are seeking a permanent place to workout or an alternative to the gym on those days when you find it hard to go. It is equipped with all you need to get a good workout that will yield results within a short period of time.
On the other hand, it would be a good match for you if you are on a tight budget, bearing in mind its sturdy design and reasonable cost. Furthermore, the fast assembly time and speedy shipping options make it even more interesting for those who want to begin their campaign to getting in shape as soon as possible.
See Our List of the Best Power Towers HERE