Bowflex Max Trainer – The Smartest Way to Lose Those Excess Weight
Do you feel tired and perspire a lot after using the stairs to go to the first floor of a building? Then it is time to act fast and get back in shape. There are many people, who postpone their plans of losing weight, after they think about the time needed to work out every day. Busy executives and businessmen will seldom find the time to exercise on a regular basis. This is one of the prime reasons behind the growing demand for exercise machine which can be used at home or offices like the Bowflex Max Trainer. You will often find people using treadmills, elliptical machines, and multi-gyms at home. One of the most popular among such machines is the Bowflex MaxTrainer. These are not just sleek and elegant, but these also work like a charm and give positive results faster than many other machines in its category.
Bowflex Max Trainer M3
The Bowflex Max Trainer range has 3 models in the market. The M3 model is basically the lowest amongst the other models and is ideal for first time users. It is ideal for people looking to lose excess body fat in less time. The design is sleek and the price is also affordable. The M3 is power-packed and goes a great distance is toning your lower and upper body muscles. It also helps to make you look slimmer than before without providing a great deal of impact on your hip, knees, back, and ankles.
Features of the M3 Model
There are some lovely features of the M3 discussed below for your knowledge.
- The M3 model comes with a display screen which is very easy to read and understand. It mainly displays the amount of calories burnt while you work out.
- It also comes with a tablet holder, which is a boon for busy executives. You may either send and receive emails while exercising or watch a good movie to help you along.
- Bowflex Max Trainer M3 comes with a chest strap which monitors your heart rate while your work out. This way, you can also keep a track on your heart rate and exercise accordingly.
- Comes with 8 different resistance levels, which is ideal for first timers.
In other words, if you are looking for a Max Trainer, which will help you stay fit and strong and also not burn a hole in your pocket, then the M3 is the most suitable model you may purchase.
Bowflex Max Trainer M5 Reviews
If you are keen to purchase a good quality workout machine and do not have any specific budgets in mind, then the Bowflex Max Trainer M5 model will be a good choice for you. This sleek and efficient machine can deliver excellent results without a short span of time. The M5 model can withstand a maximum weight of 300lbs and can easily burn around 2.5 times more body calories than any other cardio workout machine.
The M5 model can burn around 280 calories in well under 14 minutes. This is good news for busy bees working on corporate offices. The impact imposed by the machine on your ankles, hip, knees, and back is low. Thus, you are saved from any serious injuries even if you work out for a longer duration.
Features of the M5 Model
- It comes with 16 manually adjustable resistance levels. If you wish to change the levels of resistance, then you just need to adjust the turn dial on the machine.
- The display indicates how much calories are burnt every minute. This acts as a motivator and you can push yourself further to achieve more.
- The M5 comes with 8 workout programs, which are all built-in. Some of these programs include Fat Burn, Max Interval, Fitness Test, Smart Max Interval, and Calorie Burn, to name a few.
- The M5 comes with a media shelf to store your various devices and a bottle holder.
It can easily be said that people serious about their health and fitness should go for the M5 model. Although the price of the machine is on the higher side, it also packs in a lot of features useful for users.
Bowflex Max Trainer M7
The M7 is the latest version of the Bowflex Max Trainers and is also the highest in the line. It also provides a low impact on the different joints of your lower and upper body. The M7 also has a 14 minutes session. However, additionally this model has a 7 minutes session, which can burn the same amount of calories which a treadmill session of 15 minutes can burn. This top of the series model comes with 20 levels of resistance and 11 preset workouts.
Features of the M7 Model
- The greater number of resistance levels helps people to push themselves in order to get better results.
- The number of preset programs are is also greater than other models.
- Just like other models, the Bowflex Max Trainer M7 model is also a low impact exercise machine.
- It provides a wireless heart rate monitoring system for the benefit of the users.
- The grips and pedals are of premium quality, offering more comfort as you work out.
- It can store data of a maximum of 4 users at a time.
Why Use The Max Trainer?
If you look at the Bowflex Max Trainer, you may think that using an elliptical in your gym will be a good alternative. Although both the exercise machines look similar, in reality there are several differences between them. Here are some reasons which should answer your question about why should you use the Max Trainer.
- Lose Calories Faster: It has been proved that using a Max Trainer will burn your calories up to 2.5 times higher than any other cardio machine, such as treadmills, ellipticals, and steppers. This means that you get better results and also look your younger self faster than any other exercise machine.
- Not Much Time Needed: When you use an exercise machine, you probably look for better stamina, improved heart conditions, and stronger muscles. However, if you are a busy person, then you may fail to get the proper time to work out on a daily basis. This is why people use the Max Trainer. Just a 14 minutes workout on the machine is good enough for you to achieve all your goals. At the same time, the machine also burns more calories than any other workout machine
- Get Inspired As Your Workout: Max Trainers come with calorie burn meter, which displays the amount of calories burnt as your exercise. This acts as a source of motivation and also helps people set daily goals for themselves in terms of calories burnt each day.
- Gentle and engaging At the Same Time: It has been tested that Bowflex Max Trainers engage more of your core and lower body muscles during workouts. It has also been proved that approximately 80% of the upper body also get worked up on the Max Trainers. At the same time, the machine is a low impact equipment and does not harm your joints, back or hip while exercising.
- Easy To Store: The Bowflex Max Trainer has a compact design and makes it very simple for users to store it away when not in use. Lack of proper storing space is one of the prime reasons for people not to buy exercise machines for their personal use.
Maintaining Your Max Trainer Is Crucial
If you wish to get the most out of your Max Trainer, then you will have to give it time, as well. In other words, you have to take good care of the product on a regular basis. Only if you do so, will the machine also last for a long time. Here are some tips to help you in maintaining your Max Trainer.
- Check for Any Damaged or Loose Parts: Just like any other workout machine, your Bowflex Max Trainer may also face some wear and tear with time. This is why it is very crucial that you keep a close eye on your beloved workout machine. If you notice anything amiss or anything damaged, then it is always recommended to get it replaced or repaired immediately.
- Keep A Clean Piece Of Cloth Handy: After every exercise session, your body is bound to perspire. If this perspiration drips on to your Max Trainer, then it may corrode the metal of the machine. This is why it is always a good thing to wipe off your perspiration from the machine after every exercise session.
- Wipe Different Movable Parts On A Weekly Basis: Over the course of time, dirt and dust may settle on various movable parts of your machine. It is important that you clean the surface of the rollers and the rails of the Max Trainer on a weekly basis so that these dust and dirt do not damage the product and destroy its smoothness. You will require a damp piece of cloth for this purpose.
- Tighten All Screws And Bolts: On a monthly basis, check all the screws and bolts of your Bowflex Max Trainer. If you notice any loose bolts or screws, better tighten them immediately. If you ignore this then it may lead to an accident in the long run.
Questions to Answer Before You Buy a Max Trainer
There are many people, who buy various types of workout machines, for their personal use, out of passion to thin down. However, most of the times it is seen that this passion is short lived. There are several questions to ask yourself before you finally buy a Bowflex Max Trainer.
- Are You Ready To Pay For Such A Machine: As discussed above, Bowflex Max Trainers do not come cheap. Before you decide to buy one, ask whether you are willing to invest so much money on the machine. If you do not use it regularly, then it would result in a waste of your hard earned money.
- How Often Do You Plan To Use It: You may think that you will be able to use the machine on a regular basis. In reality, will you really get the time to work out on your new Bowflex Max Trainer? After asking these questions to yourself, if you get the answer that time will be a major issue for you, then buying the exercise machine will not be a suitable option for you.
- Do You Have Enough Space To Store It: When not in use, you will have to keep your Bowflex Max Trainer safely away in a specific space in your home. Do you have such a space? It is always better to allot a good space for your machine before you actually buy one.
- Are You A First Time User: As discussed above, Max Trainers come in 3 primary varieties suitable for different types of users. Are you a first time user of such a machine or have you used one in your gym earlier? If you are going to use a Max Trainer for the first time, then opting for the M3 model will be a suitable option. On the other hand, if you work out regularly on the machine at your gym, then buying the M5 or M7 models will be the best thing to do.
No matter how much time you spend on any workout machine, if you wish to get good results, then you will have to give it some time. You will not see a changed person overnight. It is always better to do your homework about Max Trainers, before you finally decide to buy one. Take proper advices from people who often use these machines at home or in their gyms. Do not be in any sort of a hurry to buy a Max Trainer. If you buy the wrong model, then you will not get the fun out of working out on these machines. The results may not live up to your expectations, as well.