Nautilus T614 Treadmill Review
These days, you will seldom find people taking proper care of their health. The modern day work culture is such that you may have to sit in one place most of the time. This leads to accumulation of fat in different parts of your body. In order to avoid getting fat and to remain fit and strong, it is very important to work out for at least an hour every day. If you think that time is a major restraint in allowing you to exercise daily, then there is a very good alternative to this problem. Buy a workout machine, such as a treadmill, and use it at home during your leisure time. We dive into the Nautilus T614 Treadmill.
When it comes to a treadmill, the varieties available in the market can simply get you confused. You will come across several models, made by different companies, at the stores. One of the popular and reliable models is the Nautilus T614 Treadmill. It has features which are usually seen in commercial treadmills.
Features of the Nautilus T614 Treadmill
- The Nautilus T614 Treadmill comes with 22 preset workout programs for the benefit of the user. These programs include weight control, manual, heart health, train, quick goal, and custom workouts.
- It has a 2.75 CHP motor which ensures a smooth and noiseless operation of the machine. You may even use the treadmill for longer hours without worrying about the machine getting heated up.
- The speed range of the treadmill is 0 to 12 mph, which is good enough to allow professional runners to use the machine, as well.
- You can also change the inclination of the Nautilus T614 Treadmill which has a range from 0 to 12%. The more you use it at an inclined position, the more calories it will burn.
- You can forget about falling off the tread belt during your workout routine, since the belt is quite big in size. It is 20 inches by 55 inches.
- The maximum user weight capacity is 300 pounds or 136 kg.
- The console of the Nautilus T614 Treadmill is backlit and display several information such as distance travelled, time taken, calories burnt, and speed.
- You can also listen to your favorite music during your workout by simply connecting your iPod or any other music device with the Nautilus T614 Treadmill. It has acoustic speakers inbuilt.
- The treadmill can also be folded and it has transportation wheels. This will allow you to shift the machine out of sight when not in use.
In these modern times, it is quite beneficial to have a workout machine at home. Since most of the people seldom get the time to exercise for their own benefit, a workout machine will at least let you exercise whenever you get some time. It will also save you the money spent on gym memberships. The best part is multiple usability of the same machine by your family members. This is not possible when it comes to fitness club memberships.