If you speak about various workout machines available at a store, the first equipment which you think of is the treadmill. There was a time when these equipment were only used in gyms and various other fitness clubs. However, in these modern times, treadmills have found a place in homes, as well. You will find several homeowners using these workout machines whenever they get some leisure time. Due to the rising demand for treadmills, you will find several types available in the market. The number of manufacturers of exercise machines has also increased over the years. This has made it a bit tough for people to choose the right machine for their personal use. A great choice with various models is the Reebok Treadmill.
Reebok Fitness Treadmills
Amongst the many popular manufacturers of fitness equipment, Reebok is a well-known name. It has been in the world of fitness machines for a long time. Although it was not so popular when it stepped into this industry, the company has worked hard to carve a niche for itself in the fitness world. Today, you will find various types of treadmills, elliptical trainers, spin bikes, and many other workout machines in the market manufactured by Reebok.
Key Features of Reebok Treadmills
Till almost a few years back, reviews about Reebok treadmills were usually in the negative side. The machines were not worth the price and were not powerful and reliable like other treadmills in the same category. However, things have changed for the company since the year 2014. A lot of improvements were incorporated in their treadmills and the reviews got positive. Here are some of the key features of Reebok treadmills.
- Zigzag Cushioning: Since Reebok was actually a company associated with sports, it had proper knowledge about running and grip. It put this knowledge into designing a special kind of track on their treadmills. Their zigzag cushioning on their treadmill tracks is a big help to trainees as it helps to get a better grip while walking or jogging.
- Better And Stronger Motors: Commercial grade motors of around 4.25 HP are used in their home treadmills. As a result of this, you will find Reebok treadmills running smoothly and noiselessly even at high speeds.
- Easy To Store: Reebok treadmills are designed in such a manner that you will find it very simple to store away these machines when not in use. Their SpaceSaver design makes use of a shock assist technology, which enables you to fold their treadmills vertically and keep them away.
- Extremely Stable: In spite of their foldability, Reebok treadmills are very stable even when used at high speeds. These machines can easily accommodate people with a maximum weight of 400 pounds.
Some Popular Reebok Treadmills in the Market
Search online or at various fitness stores and you will find various types of treadmills from the house of Reebok. These are basically categorized as commercial and home treadmills. Although different Reebok home treadmills come with various features, here are 4 of the best available in the market.
Reebok Zigtech 710
This feature rich treadmill looks like any other commercial machine. It would be of great help to you to get an idea about the several features of this equipment.
- The Reebok Zigtech 710 comes with 22 preset workout applications. This means that if you get accustomed to a specific type of workout on this machine, you can easily switch over to another type. With the help of 22 preset apps you can use this treadmill for many days to come without having to invest on a better model in the near future.
- This treadmill is extremely noiseless. The belt and the 2.5 CHP motor work very silently even at high speeds. Thus, making this machine extremely suitable for home use. You can run or walk on this treadmill for hours without disturbing other family members.
- You can also connect your iPod with this treadmill and listen to your favorite songs during your workout. This will also get rid of your boredom while exercising.
- The track is covered with ZigTech cushioning which provides you with utmost flexibility and softness during your workout routine. As a result of this you will feel lesser amount of stress on your ankles and knees.
- The maximum speed of the Reebok ZigTech 710 is 12 MPH and the inclination of the machine can be shifted up to a maximum of 12%.
- The console of this machine 6” in size and displays the time spent on the machine, calories burnt during your workout, and distance covered.
- It also comes with a dual grip heart rate monitor, which is extremely useful for users, especially those with a history of heart ailments.
- It has a maximum capacity of 325 pounds.
Reebok ZigTech 1410 Treadmill
If you are looking for a trendier and more powerful treadmill for your home use, then very few can compete with the Reebok 1410 Treadmill. Read on to know more about this high end machine.
- The Reebok ZigTech 1410 Treadmill comes with a 3.5 CHP motor, which provides more power to the machine. The motor has a self-cooling technology which helps it to function for many days and also allows users to work out for longer hours. Although the motor is quite powerful, it operates very smoothly and you can barely get any noise from the treadmill when in use.
- It also comes with a 7” color touch display console, which provides vital information pertaining to the time spent during your workout, total amount of calories burnt, and your average speed.
- The track of the Reebok ZigTech 1410 Treadmill also comes with ZigTech cushioning for a less stressful and more comfortable workout.
- You will find 36 preset exercise apps in this machine. All the workouts are designed by a certified personal trainer and the resistance levels of each are also preset to help you get the most out of your exercise routines.
- An added feature of the Reebok ZigTech 1410 Treadmill is its Android powered browser, which allows users to check and send emails while running or walking on the machine. You can also check your Facebook account and do many more tasks online during your workout with the help of this feature.
- You can easily alter the speed of this machine at the click of a button. You may bring it up to a maximum of 12 MPH or bring it down to a complete standstill.
- You may also change the inclination of the treadmill from 3% to 15% as per your requirement.
- Connect your iPod to the Reebok ZigTech 1410 Treadmill and enjoy some great music with the help of the treadmill’s Intermix Acoustics 3.0 Sound System.
- The maximum weight capacity of this treadmill is 325 pounds.
Reebok ZigTech 1910 Treadmill
Enjoy your workout on the Reebok 1910 Treadmill. This mean and powerful machine will not just help you lose calories at a fast pace, it will also help you multi-task at the same time. A few important features of the machine are discussed below.
- This treadmill comes with a large 10” touch-screen console, which displays several useful data pertaining to your workout, such as your speed while running or walking on the machine, total calories burn during your workout, and total distance covered during your entire routine.
- The Reebok ZigTech 1910 Treadmill comes with high grade insulation and wiring and a 4.25 CHP power rich motor. You can enjoy your workout on this machine for long hours thanks to this powerful motor. This highly spin-balanced motor helps you enjoy a peaceful and smooth workout.
- Check your emails and also respond to some of them with the help of an Android powered browser. Use your wireless network to multitask and also chat with your friends on this treadmill.
- This machine has 40 preset workout apps designed by a certified personal trainer. The resistance and time for each workout is preset to help you get optimum results.
- With a weight capacity of 400 pounds, this treadmill is ideal for overweight people.
- After use, you can easily fold the machine and keep it away to reclaim your space in your room. You can also attach your iPod with this machine to enjoy some music while your workout.
- Based upon your requirement, you can alter the speed of the treadmill from 0 to 12 MPH.
- You can also change the inclination from 3% to 15%.
Reebok T 12.80 Treadmill
An ideal home treadmill, the Reebok T 12.80 Treadmill has just the right features needed for personal use. Some of the specifications are discussed hereunder.
- With a 3 CHP motor, you can expect the treadmill to allow you to work out for longer hours without any noise. The motion of the track is also very smooth even after prolonged use.
- You can easily attach your MP3 or iPod to the treadmill and enjoy music on the 5.5 music system, which is included in the console.
- You can increase the speed of the track to a maximum of 12 MPH and the inclination to 12%.
- It comes with 28 preset workout apps, which will definitely keep you interested for several months or even years. Some of the workouts include weight loss programs, aerobics, and performance enhancement exercises.
- The Reebok T 12.80 Treadmill is easily foldable and the console displays various important information pertaining to your workout goals.
- This treadmill has a capacity of 350 pounds and comes with a 12 year warranty.
Why Is The Popularity Of Treadmills Growing All Over The World?
Amongst several workout machines available in the market, treadmills are said to be one of the most popular equipment. Here are some reasons behind the growing popularity of the machine all over the planet.
- Treadmills are one of the easiest forms of workout machines which can be used by almost every family member at home.
- Every person in your family can use the same treadmill without having to change the structure of the machine.
- Unlike curbs, sidewalks, and trails, treadmills have a more predictable running or walking surface which reduces the chances of tripping over during your workout.
- If compared with spin bikes, treadmills have a better record of burning calories at a faster rate.
- You have several controls on a treadmill for speed, inclination, and total energy spent. This makes your workout a more controlled process.
- Running or walking on a treadmill for longer hours help to tone the muscles of your buttocks, calves, and thighs. Increase the inclination of the machine and you will get better results in term of muscle toning.
- Treadmills are reputed at improving your overall heart condition. If you are a heart patient or have a family history of heart problems, using the treadmill every day can help you strengthen your heart and help it function for several years without any problem.
- Using your treadmill on a regular basis can also help you lose unwanted body fat and get back in shape.
Apart from the benefits discussed above, most of the modern age treadmills are foldable and this makes it very simple for you to store away the machine when not in use. Thus, even if you have limited space at home, you can still afford a treadmill. Since there are multiple manufacturers of this workout machine, it is your responsibility to take your time and choose the machine made by a reputed and reliable company. Also choose the right treadmill for your personal use. If you are tight on your budget then opting for a feature rich machine may not be a feasible thing to do. Usually feature rich machines are meant for commercial uses. However, there are several treadmills for home use, which also come loaded with specifications. Last but not the least, do take proper care of your workout machine so that it can run smoothly and noiselessly for several years to come without giving you much trouble during your exercise routines.