Withings Thermo Smart Thermometer – A Safe and Hygienic Way of Measuring Body Temperature
Whenever you fall ill, your body temperature rises. This is a natural tendency of your body to fight against the germs which have invaded your body. It is said that 98.4 degree Fahrenheit is the optimum human temperature. Anything lower or higher than that would signify that something is wrong with your overall health. In order to check the temperature of your body a thermometer is required. It is nothing like the one used to check the temperature of the atmosphere. The ones used to measure human temperature are smaller in size.
Withings Thermo Smart Thermometer
Unlike the traditional thermometers used to find out the human body temperature, the Withings Thermo Smart Thermometer is faster. You need not put the thermometer in contact with your body in order to find out about the temperature. This product is highly advanced and comes with 16 different sensors which help the thermometer to detect the temperature of your body. The Withings Thermo Smart Thermometer is thicker and has a round head where all the sensors are present. You need to bring this rounded head closer to your body in order to find out about the temperature.
- The Withings Thermo Smart Thermometer is one of the smartest thermometers in the market. It has 16 different sensors in it, which allow the device to take the body temperature from the temple, which is considered to be the best place for temperature fluctuations. You need to sweep the thermometer across your temple in order to allow the device to get the hottest point of your temple.
- Traditionally used thermometers to detect fluctuations in the human body temperature were always in contact with the earwax or the saliva. These would naturally make the thermometer unhygienic to be used on someone else without washing it properly. Thankfully, the Withings Thermo Smart Thermometer is not used in a similar manner. Due to the presence of the numerous sensors, there is no need to bring it in contact with any body fluids, making it rather hygienic and safe for re-use.
- The readings on the Withings Thermo Smart Thermometer are instant and appear in an illuminated form on the thermometer. There will also be a LED color-coded light, which will tell you whether the temperature noted by the device is normal or unnatural.
- You can download the dedicated app on your smartphone and transfer the readings to your handheld in order to save and track the temperature fluctuations. This will help you while reporting the problem to your doctor.
- The Withings Thermo Smart Thermometer is extremely safe and hygienic to be used again and again.
- It has 16 sensors inside which makes it highly smart and effective enough to detect any temperature fluctuations without being in contact with the body.
- There is no need for you to jot down the temperature readings. You can simply save it in the dedicated app on your handheld.
- Dependability and accuracy may be lacking in some situations.
- Sometimes, the temperature readings may be off by 2 degrees.