A Premium Machine for Your Home
Life has become quite hectic for most of you. The few leisure days you get you generally prefer to spend it with your family or laying around at home. Don’t you think that spending a few minutes every day for your health can make your happier and healthier? Since time is quite short for many people, the best way to workout is to purchase a workout machine and use it every day at home. Gone are the days when workout machines were only associated with gym. These days, you will find many such machines at homes. Out of all the different types of workout machines, one of the highly popular one is a treadmill. You will find many people opting for a treadmill for thier personal use. One of the popular models amongst all the treadmills in the market is the Life Fitness T5 treadmill.
Features of the Life Fitness T5 Treadmill
- The T5 Treadmill from Life Fitness comes with a 3.0 HP motor. This motor is capable enough to help you use the machine for longer hours and it does not even make much sound when in use. So, you can peacefully use the treadmill even at night.
- The maximum weight capacity of the Life Fitness T5 treadmill is 400 pounds and the tread belt is 60 inches by 22 inches. Thus, you need not worry about falling off while running on the machine at high speeds.
- This treadmill comes with a minimum of 12 preset workouts and a maximum of 16 pre-programed workouts for users. This is largely dependent upon the type of console you wish to choose for your treadmill.
- The console displays various useful data about your workout routine such as your heart rate, distance covered, time spent on the machine, and calories burnt.
- The shock absorption system under the tread belt can be adjusted to stimulate the type of running terrain you wish. There are 3 such terrains available.
- The minimum speed on this machine is 0.5 mph and the maximum speed is 12 mph. This allows even professionals runners to use this machine.
- There is a heart rate monitoring system with the Life Fitness T5 treadmill. It helps keep track of your heart rate while you work out on the machine, this is especially beneficial for people with heart problems.
- The sup holders in the machine are removable and dish-washer friendly. There is also a smartphone or a tablet holder for your convenience.
The machine is designed in such a manner that it does not take up much space in your room. This is what makes it a proper home utility workout machine. Are your family members also eager to use the machine during their leisure time? They can easily do so. However, it is still a good idea to go out to buy a treadmill after proper research. Since there are several varieties in the market, without proper homework, you can easily get confused. Better avoid such confusions to help you choose the right model for your personal use.