Stamina 1205 Precision Rower
Among the various types of workout machines available in the market, there are some which concentrate on specific parts of your body. Although it is good to make each section of your body strong and fit, it is equally important to concentrate on those exercises which help your entire body get the much needed workout. One of the best ways to make your entire body strong is to opt for rowing exercises. It provides an effective, low-impact, and efficient workout which makes use of all the major muscle groups in your body such as your arms, back, legs, buttocks, and abs. See below for our review of the Stamina 1205 Precision Rower.
If you wish to perform rowing exercises at home, then first of all you will require a good rowing machine. There are several types available in the market. However, one of the highly popular among users is the Stamina 1205 Precision Rower.
Stamina 1205 Precision Rower: Features
- Unlike various other rowing machines at stores, the Stamina 1205 Precision Rower is comparatively quieter. Its smooth piston hydraulic cylinder ensures that it provides minimal sound so that you may workout even when the entire house is asleep.
- The machine comes with a multi-function display, which provides information such as the time taken, average speed, number of strokes, distance covered, and total calories burnt during your workout.
- The foot plates of the Stamina 1205 Precision Rower move in a pivoting motion for ultimate safety and comfort of the user and the seat is also properly padded so that long hours of workout do not cause a strain in your body and you get the best support.
- The maximum weight capacity of the machine is 250 pounds and the speed range of it is 0 to 71.
- It is one of the best home workout machine and provides a complete body workout which is also low-impact and at par with any professional rowing machine.
- It is ideal for people who have a space crunch at home and do not get enough time to go to the local fitness club. The Stamina 1205 Precision Rower takes up very less space and its footprint is barely 32.5 inches by 48 inches.
- The machine provides similar rowing experience as you would feel while rowing on water. It is smooth and do not provide much impact in your joints.
- The resistance of the machine can be adjusted with the help of the hydraulic cylinders and the foam grip provides a comfortable and stable hold while you row.
If you do some research work online, you will come to know that rowing is one of the best forms of exercises which targets most of your major muscle groups. It is effective to enhance your stamina and the low-impact workout can be performed almost every day of the week. However, always take some time and decide with a cool head about the right type of rowing machine. Since it is a kind of investment, it is always better to choose the best machine which will help you get the best possible results.